WTF! Exhaust all of a sudden sounds weird.

I'm basically spewing, I've spent the $$$ & it seems that my exahust that had a nice mellow bassey deepness has now changed within a month or so of installment to a mild 'putty brrring' sound as the revs die INSTEAD of a deep bassey decreasing tone as the revs die. I know about the 'breaking in of the packing' but its suppose to get deeper after a month b4 it starts to sound hollow. What can be wrong, can it be due to any other factor not related to the exahust set up? The deepness has diminished.

My set up: Hurricane extractors/2.5" mandrel bent piping/highflow cat/ 2x small glass pack resonators & a straight through oval muffler.

I'm basically spewing, I've spent the $$ & it seems that my exahust that had a nice mellow bassey deepness has now changed within a month or so of installment to a mild 'putty brrring' sound as the revs die INSTEAD of a deep bassey decreasing tone as the revs die. I know about the 'breaking in of the packing' but its suppose to get deeper after a month b4 it starts to sound hollow. What can be wrong, can it be due to any other factor not related to the exahust set up? The deepness has diminished.

My set up: Hurricane extractors/2.5" mandrel bent piping/highflow cat/ 2x small glass pack resonators & a straight through oval muffler.

I had the same issue with my old Hurricane extractors. After replacing the whole exhaust it turned out to be the Hurricanes. Replaced them with some Wildcats(Made by Genie) and hey presto problems fixed. Must just be a poor quality steel.

u should go ask the guys who install the exhaust for u and let them have a inspection if there's any problem, they should be the one who need to fix it as they are the one who put it in the first place

Did you get it done by Liverpool Exhaust??

Never ever go there

Unfortunately yes, I just got recommended to them from other ppl with stivos

I got my exhaust done from liverpool exhaust, and it sounds fine to me alot of people compliment on it ? But the problem's ive had with it, will make me never get an exhaust of them again. ***** steel end of story

Did you get it done by Liverpool Exhaust??

Never ever go there

Unfortunately yes, I just got recommended to them from other ppl with stivos

If you need to get your exhaust fixed, i highly recommend castle hill exhaust. They know their stuff inside out and they are fairly priced. Any issues you can take it back to them and theyll get it fixed for you asap.

I got my exhaust done from liverpool exhaust, and it sounds fine to me alot of people compliment on it ? But the problem's ive had with it, will make me never get an exhaust of them again. ***** steel end of story

Yeah I've had alot of compliments aswell with the sound, what exact set up did u get & what type of problems? I might relate.