2008 Aurion SX6 Sportivo towbar

colspot

Hi I am a new member and am looking to get a towbar fitted to my 2008 Aurion SX6 Sportivo A Hayman Reece type ...I want one that can have the tongue removed and possibly a plastic cover put in the hole in the skirt when not in use....any suggestions would be appreciated

Hi I am a new member and am looking to get a towbar fitted to my 2008 Aurion SX6 Sportivo A Hayman Reece type ...I want one that can have the tongue removed and possibly a plastic cover put in the hole in the skirt when not in use....any suggestions would be appreciated

Hey,

Hayman Reese is the only company around that has a bar available for Aurion with a removable tongue. Everybody else only offers one that is similar to the genuine bar with the tongue is bolted to the main bar or some are even just one whole piece.

Hayman Reese dealers tend to be either 4wd accessory outlet or caravan dealerships. Best of luck.

HIYA JUST GOT MY REESE BAR FITTED ITS A 1600KG / 40MM HITCH RECIVER JOBBY LOOKS NEAT AND CAN REMOVE ALL GOOD

Does the Hayman Reece bar removed far enough that a plug can be put into the back bumper to hide it completely? I haven't seen one yet that does.

If you're dead set on one I think I have my factory tow bar around here somewhere I'd be willing to part with for fairly cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the Hayman Reece bar removed far enough that a plug can be put into the back bumper to hide it completely? I haven't seen one yet that does.

If you're dead set on one I think I have my factory tow bar around here somewhere I'd be willing to part with for fairly cheap.

Hi Steve, I would be very interested in that towbar if it will fit my Aurion Sportivo SX6 2008.I am in Gladstone QLD. Thanks for your reply....Col

Edited by colspot

Hi Again...the prices for the Hayman Reeece type are expensive so would now think about the normal tongue type towbar....still around $600 though

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...