My AE93R

7rav

Hey all,

I'm Travis, Just bought this car 2 weeks ago. (long story short of me ending up with this car) Bought a absolutely mint condition vl berlina auto, got bored with the auto trans and wanted a manual car so I ended up with a Suzuki Swift GTI MK2, had that for a while and the little 1.3 g13b decided it didn't want to run anymore and after a few days of searching for a seca i came accross this one and bought it.

It's a stock as a rock 1.8 5speed besides the average looking rims on it and goes quite well for what it is, im happy lol

It's in pretty good condition for it's age as previous owners always garaged it.

Dont't have any big plans for it as i'll be picking up a ke70 and i'll be focusing on that.

P1280101.jpg

P1280102.jpg

P1280112.jpg

P1280114.jpg

P1280115.jpg

P1280119.jpg

P1280105.jpg

Edited by 7rav

• 1 year later...

Couple of questions- are those the stock seats with seat covers, or leather ones from another car?

How did you get the dash mat to stick lol, mine wont stick to the dash...

Very nice, by the way :)

Super glue will fix that...

Alternatively you can do what happened to my old mans land rover many years back.

Some nut job broke into the car only to use a nail gun through the dash mat multiple times, all along the window, to hold it down. Nothing was stolen.

Edited by 4ABHGE