Hey Guys Its Been a While

Hi Mate

Im 23 as well and i didnt have any issues gettign insurance. Im in vic using RACV (NRMA in NSW) and im rating 1 paying like 1100. The stivo last year when i was 22 i was paying 950 and considering my XR6T is modded up and costed me nearly 17G more than the Stivo did back then the insurnace is not too bad.

Not a bad looking car but it's still a Ford. tongue.gif And the last time I looked this was a Toyota Forum. Could always put toyota badges on it LOL

What an absolutely biased and ignorant thing to say. I dont know why I bothered coming back here. I thought as a past Stivo owner id come on and share my new car but this is just ridiculous.

It is a 'still' a Ford, but as everyone knows, or should know, that there are great cars out there from every manufacturer and this is one of them. And yes, this is a toyota forum, Im not stupid. Get over yourself and your Brand bashing. My dad worked for toyota for 15 years and I still dont love all Toyotas.

Thanks to all that liked the car.

Regards and Out

AzZa

Dude, it was one person (easilly ignored) and I'm sure it was meant in jest...

Most people here think that the car looks pretty HOT (myself included) and love the plans you have for it... br sure to keep us informed.

If you look at ther past members that have moved on to bigger brighter and BETTER things (ah la Peekay and Iliv46) they still bop in here occasionally for some banter and to say g'day.

I for one enjoy seeing other cars then Toyotas on occasions. Each car should be based on it's own merit and not it's brand name. Yes there are even some 1/2 decent Hyundai's these days...

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Hi Mate

Im 23 as well and i didnt have any issues gettign insurance. Im in vic using RACV (NRMA in NSW) and im rating 1 paying like 1100. The stivo last year when i was 22 i was paying 950 and considering my XR6T is modded up and costed me nearly 17G more than the Stivo did back then the insurnace is not too bad.

Hey Azz

Yeah that insurance is pretty good, if mine had been that low I may of got it (mine was $1800 for the turbo), coz my history aint that good (diu, accident, speeding).

But it doesnt matter coz I still have my old ED falcon that I am planning on dropping the running gear from a wrecked XR6T into, strip out the interior and ditch all things i dont need. imagine a 1400kg falcon with 300rwkw :lol: . and im going to do it as a sleeper, its got hail damage, ten thousand stone chips, minor panel damage. cant wait to kill some HSV's/Skylines/WRX's/Spra/porche??. I figure im going to need 10-12k and a ****load of weekends to do it.

Gunna be fun. B)

Take it easy