Toymods Cruise, this Friday Night (tomorrow)

Well i've noticed that a few of the Sportivo owners here have mentioned that they would like to come cruising with some of the older corollas and other Toyotas, and seriously i think there is no friendlier and more "ALL-TOYOTA" welcoming group than Toymods.

I will be there with my little AE71, as will many other nice 'yotas, such as:

- ZZT celica

- ST185 GT4's

- PIMPIN' Crown wagon with 7M-GE

- MX73 Cressida with 1JZ-GTE

- Soarers

- AE92's (of various type)

- Caldina wagon

- various other assortments

So it would be awesome to have a couple of Sportivo's join the group. And dont think that because your car is new you wont fit, quite the opposite. Toymods is a bunch of guys that love ANY toyota, and we will happily drool over a new Sportivo.

Basic details are:

When: 7:30pm, Friday 19th March.

Where: Homebush bay, Carpark P6, just off Australia Ave, right near Homebush station

We'll leave around 8:30 & head down victoria Rd, over Anzac Bridge, & into the rocks through the back way. We'll have a regroup before cruising up George St a bit & then heading up to the Botanical Gardens for another regroup.

When we leave here we'll take the harbour tunnel & then take the offramp on the left to take us through Mosman, where we'll turn off down to Taronga Zoo & stop down there for a possible photo opp.

Once we leave Taronga we'll make our way up to Brookvale Maccas, for our final stop.

BIG AWESOME THANKS to the guys who came out last night. It was fvcking sweet to see that many new cars at a Toymods event (we usualy only get 1 or none!).

I knew that if i talked enough sh!t i'd get a good turnout :P

I'll try to get some pics of the night up here. There was a really sweet turnout, a big diversity of all toyotas. JZA80 supras, JZX90 chaser, soarers, rollas, sportivos, ZZT celica, crowns, caldina, cressidas, celicas, and all sorts!! Pity about the lack of old school celica muscle though.

Anyway, thanks again for turning up, hopefully we see you again soon.

And yes, i also knew that i couldnt beat a sportivo in a street drag - but thought if i talked it up enough i'get definitely get to have a go!! :P

Now, who exactly was it that turned up?

I was there......The blue s'tivo with the big muffler :D that was cruzin with you guys on the way to go home from the macca's...

Hey did those dudes in the supra get done by those undercovers as we were leaving macca's for reving their cars ?

So Screaminrolla and Cpt Upsidedown, if you don't mind can you feel me in regarding the cruise and the drag you guys had? I really wanted to go that night but only read about it that day and had plans that night. :lol:

yeah it did.... i hardly call it a drag though... was more like a spirited race to 2nd gear.

i would seriously be interested to see a proper 1/4 mile between the two cars, see what the difference in power curves makes?

Next cruise.... dunno, there is toyota nationals in dubbo over easter, so toymods isnt doing much until a few weeks after that.

And again, thanks for coming.. was cool