Parts availability - Paseo

doc

hi guys im new to this site i found it in google. i put my car model in as paseo when i made the profile as i didnt know what else to put, i've been looking at a 1996 paseo that's for sale in my town and i gave it a drive the other day and it drove fine cept i found a bit of trouble changing between first and second gear, but my mate said he didnt notice any trouble when he drove it. anyway i am just wondering if any of you know whether it is very easy to find parts for the paseo in nsw for a reasonable price? i need to know this before i buy and am needing responses... thanks to anybody who can help it is much appreciated

Edited by doc

could need a servicing,

maybe changing the gearbox oil ?

thanks, i'm going to give it a full service when i buy it cause i figure why not considering i have no idea how long since the owners have done it, what about the availability of parts in general?

thanks, i'm going to give it a full service when i buy it cause i figure why not considering i have no idea how long since the owners have done it, what about the availability of parts in general?

to be honest, i have no idea about the parts, but the best you could do is call up wreckers for em, they arent pretty common down here in vic, but just try your local wreckers, or ebay even,

Engine, driveline and possibly suspension components will be shared with the Starlet, some chassis bits too (like you should be able to swap seats), pretty much everything else will be unique though.