Buddy Club P1 or CR Kai

kaikor

Anyone got either of these wheels on their corolla and can show me some photos of them? Can't decide which one to go for, will 18" give me trouble with my insurance, or 17" is the best option instead?

Personally, id go with the CR KAIs. Even though we have different model Corollas, i'm sure this will give you a rough idea of what they'd look like (hopefully)

Yours I guess they are 17" right? love to see it lower too, I hate that stupid gap on mine now, why on earth they can make cars these days a bit lower without that AWFUL gap?

I would get white CR Kai 18x8's (white on white), 17's can look small at times, compared with the car's body.

Not CR Kai's, similar EvoIX Enkei's if you want a Panda look. :)

IMG_1660_2.jpg

WOW! looks really good when white mix with bronze, even better if you use red nuts, but that stupid gap is very ugly ... you intend to lower it too, what's the best and cheapest Jap springs you can get these days?

Edited by kaikor

Thanks mate, specs are 17x8 +35

Love them how there just 6kg a wheel.

17x8 ftw... Not biased at all... :whistling:

To the OP, have you made up your mind yet? Haha finding the right wheels could be an endless search for some people.. :lol:

That being said, you should take your time to make a conclusion, as your wheels will dictate the mods/theme that would follow. :)

Nah, still haven't decide and my friend told me that lowering car in NSW is now illegal without a mechanic sign-off, is this true? otherwise I will just put 18" and leave it there.

That's very nice, very close looking to CR Kai, are they available in aussie? How much are they?

Tempe tyres (boo) have them, but these are under Lenso, not Tenzo range which is Lenso anyway.. Could prob get them for $1600ish with tyres

TenzoR have similar to that but are 6 twin spoke where as the ones above are a 5 twin spoke..

Taleb Tyres have them and those guys are pretty good..