please help

andypham82

hi eveybody!

I have a problem need help! My car is 2009 aurion atx just have CD-Radio with Bluetooth Mobile phone only! I use bluetooth all the time! now i have a navigation TOYOTA AURION Presara! I installed it on my car! and now the microphone does not work when using bluetooth! everybody please help me find the microphone so I can connect them with navigation!

Thanks so so much!!!

hi eveybody!

I have a problem need help! My car is 2009 aurion atx just have CD-Radio with Bluetooth Mobile phone only! I use bluetooth all the time! now i have a navigation TOYOTA AURION Presara! I installed it on my car! and now the microphone does not work when using bluetooth! everybody please help me find the microphone so I can connect them with navigation!

Thanks so so much!!!

Firstly, let me make it clear that you CANNOT issue voice instructions for navigation for the unit in the Aurion Presara.

As for the rest of the OP's query, I think he might mean :-

• Op has a 2009 Aurion ATX, which originally came with (standard?) CD-Radio with Bluetooth. His phone connects via bluetooth to the unit.
  • OP bought a used CD-Navigation unit from an Aurion Presara and had it installed in his ATX. No info on whether this was done by himself, a mate, or a qualified installer.
  • OP is able to pair his mobile to the replacement unit from the Presara.
  • OP is able to make calls through this unit.
  • Call recipient is unable to hear any audio from OP. OP reckons it's an issue with the Microphone.

BB.

sory every one my english not very well!!!

i has a 2009 Aurion ATX, which originally came with (standard?) CD-Radio with Bluetooth!

i bought a used CD-Navigation unit from an Aurion Presara and had it installed in my ATX!

everythink is good but wire and cable microphone not fit in cd-navigation!

how i can connect it..... please help me ..... i use bluetooth all the time !!!!

and how i can off safety mode!!!! over ride navigation!!!

thanks hamster and beep beep

sory every one my english not very well!!!

i has a 2009 Aurion ATX, which originally came with (standard?) CD-Radio with Bluetooth!

i bought a used CD-Navigation unit from an Aurion Presara and had it installed in my ATX!

everythink is good but wire and cable microphone not fit in cd-navigation!

how i can connect it..... please help me ..... i use bluetooth all the time !!!!

and how i can off safety mode!!!! over ride navigation!!!

thanks hamster and beep beep

The microphone for the Sat Nav is in the overhead console just in front of the 'DOOR' in the interior light switch. Since it was not originally fitted with the Sat Nav, it probably is not fitted with a microphone. ATX and others have the Mic in the radio. You need to take the car to an expert!