ZRE152 upgrade

ummmz

Hope every one has been well.

Looking at an overall upgrade on my ZRE152 face lift.

My current minor mods include injen intake, buddy club p1 wheels, eibach springs, NST lightweight crank pulley and C-one wing tips.

I'm looking at getting some coilovers, alot of members have pedders but are there alternatives out there except teins/bc?

Love the TRD front lip and spoiler, however I can't seem to find any sites to import them from Japan...a mate suggest RHDjapan?

Might keep the injen intake (was thinking of a little change to weapon-r).

Been looking into a front strut brace and rear sway bar, might not be looking hard enough but it's hard to come by for the ZRE. A lot has been discountinued. Could any provide me some references?

Wheels just looking at something with massive offset, always been running at +35 for my alst 2 sets so might go a little fatter.

Any opinions or suggestions would be greatly apprecaited.

Cheers

Firstly, post a pic of your car as it is now :)

Regarding the coilovers, there's another brand called Silver's NEOMAX. THey are the cheapest around at the moment. I have BC's and i'm pleased with them! plus mine allows me to set front camber.

Juvenile (member on the forums) has KMAC rear swaybar i think.

ummm wheels.. depends how wide you wanted to go?? i've get 8" +33 and 9" +43 and they sit insidethe guards. I personally love the SSR SP1's. Awesome looking wheel, get offsets, nice dish :P

i've get 8" +33 and 9" +43 and they sit inside the guards.

WOW didnt realise even this size and offset can still fit inside the guard, would u mind to share some photos of your wheels, i m very interested to put 18" on mine

i've get 8" +33 and 9" +43 and they sit inside the guards.

WOW didnt realise even this size and offset can still fit inside the guard, would u mind to share some photos of your wheels, i m very interested to put 18" on mine

DSC_0225.jpg

ummm wheels.. depends how wide you wanted to go?? i've get 8" +33 and 9" +43 and they sit insidethe guards. I personally love the SSR SP1's. Awesome looking wheel, get offsets, nice dish :P

Previously had 18x8" with +35 now I got the same but with just 17"

Might go 8.5" next and see how they go, was thinking RPF1

Can anyone give me a heads up regarding an exhaust system.

I research on Europe's rear difusser and there exhaust set up but looks like it would cost excess of $1500 for that set up base on the quotes I got from the UK dealership that I enquired.

Xforce has a set up or custom is the way to go?

The only think you'd really need to choose is the muffler you want. Whether it be a twin loop, blast pipes (like me), xforce etc. Piping can be done at any exhaust shop. Probaby cost less than a branded one while doing the same thing...

The only think you'd really need to choose is the muffler you want. Whether it be a twin loop, blast pipes (like me), xforce etc. Piping can be done at any exhaust shop. Probaby cost less than a branded one while doing the same thing...

By any chance you know a rough estimate on the cost?

Might go to a muffler place tomorrow to get a general idea.

Depends what do you want. Do you want to change just the end or the entire piping? Duy (KenshinX) recommends an exhaust place in the western suburbs but I cannot recall what it was called.. He got his whole exhaust system there pretty cheap! I'll ask him for you. :P

Depends what do you want. Do you want to change just the end or the entire piping? Duy (KenshinX) recommends an exhaust place in the western suburbs but I cannot recall what it was called.. He got his whole exhaust system there pretty cheap! I'll ask him for you. :P

what he said. LOL

i paid $240 for a mate to do axle back straight pipe into blast pipes. something different

what he said. LOL

i paid $240 for a mate to do axle back straight pipe into blast pipes. something different

Cheers guys, thanks for your input so far, would be great if i can get the details for a muffler place in the western suburbs.

now a real ZRE upgrade would be to rip out that 2ZR and replace it with a 2AZ ..... or if u really wanna be creative a 2GR ;) ;) ;) ;)

Duy (KenshinX) recommends an exhaust place in the western suburbs but I cannot recall what it was called.. He got his whole exhaust system there pretty cheap! I'll ask him for you. :P

Highpoint Mufflers

Thanks guys, went through FAQS a while back and seems like some bits have been updated.

Will look into it further.

Current car is a black rolla:

98D40F43.jpg

i wish my car looked like this