Josh, new 2007 ZR6 owner

VIPZR6

Hi to all of you on the forums! Picking up my Black ZR6 in the coming hours :) Pretty F ing keen if I do say so myself.

Having just come from owning Skylines all my life this is sure a welcome change! Will post up some photos and a little bit of a shopping list once I pick it up. Bit of light car history in this thread here for those of you who want a read: http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?topic=147116.0

Pretty much sums it all up. Sworn NISSAN 4 LYFE until the day I took a test drive in this Aurion and never looked back...

Hope to make it to some cruises etc :)

Welcome mate. Quite the change of a ride there. Too bad the Nissan thread is exclusive to members only.. :S

The Aurion won't disappoint you. Definitely a great buy. Congratz.

List of things to do over the weekend, check over the FAQs to plan your future mods. :lol:

think il be starting at small details first;

LED interior light conversion + numberplate lights

Under dash/seat white cold cathodes

AUX mod for the standard head unit (until i can afford the Touch GPS unit with all the bells and whistles

Sorta going for a "TRON" theme with the interior, hence LED conversion bulbs

apart from that i really dont wanna mod it too much because its mint :D

Awaiting an insurance report now. Most likely a write-off as both airbags have deployed.

Had an altercation with a light-post in the middle of a roundabout. No excess speed was involved, suffered from a blackout for a matter of seconds and here is the end result...

Rest assured, I walked away unscathed. Once everything works itself out I will no doubt be after another one. Only 5 days of owning it but I had already fallen in love

post-27437-0-00237600-1329644168_thumb.j

Edited by VIPZR6

Hopefully picking up a White ZR6 this coming week :) Are there very often any cruises down the GOR, for those Vic people? This one has a full set of Potenza Adrenalin, keen to try them out

Hopefully picking up a White ZR6 this coming week :) Are there very often any cruises down the GOR, for those Vic people? This one has a full set of Potenza Adrenalin, keen to try them out

yeahh been trying for a GoR cruise, but sometimes weather and commitments just happen :],

try bumping that idea in the meet page