Hi All!!

Mouse

Hello everyone!

I'm sure I'll be adding more as I get more aquainted with the site, but I wanted to take a minute for a quick introduction.

My name's Jon, I'm an I.T. professional by trade, primarily as Computer Systems, Network, and Database Administrator Engineer(s). My other love is cars. I've been performing maint., restoring high end classics, and building custom performance cars since before I was old enough to even have a driver's license.

Over the years, I've had several of my personal car builds featured in National publications here in the U.S. including classic car magazines, Custom performance magazines and calendars. I don't do it for the public/professional recognition, it's a passion & addiction for me to build and create them.

I also lived in Sydney, NSW for a while previously and loved the time that I got to spend in your country. I'm from the U.S. and in the U.S. right now, but I can't wait to get myself back down there. It felt like a perfect fit for me and looking to do so again ASAP :)