david's sportivo :)

david.

hmm, didnt know you had a ride thread, lol, i definately spotted you on fairbarn rd, :D

LOL yeah i live just off it :P didn't see you though, maybe i was rushing to/from work haha

hmm, didnt know you had a ride thread, lol, i definately spotted you on fairbarn rd, :D

LOL yeah i live just off it :P didn't see you though, maybe i was rushing to/from work haha

i was hidden between trucks <_< lol

Are you ever parked at Sunshine station by any chance?

Haha I'm parked at the station on Thursdays and Friday's to train to school. Do you live around this area?

Hey david , just wondering how did you change the your badge colour..

Haha well I'm not sure if there's a proper way to do it but I used a heat gun (or a hair dryer would do) and fishing wire to slowly and carefully take it off, there's a couple of pins on my rear badge which I had to slice around. Then I painted it and reheated the same glue to put it back on :)

oh yeah i read a DIY about someone doing it on a lexus, didn't know where to buy it back then though haha. but i saw somewhere that theres a distributor in melbourne, $25 or $30/can. Was thinking of doing my wheels! but can't anymore, got fined twice this week -.-

RD2076 for two piece

RD2075 for one piece. (will fit prefacelift very well)

haha or the RD2082 as we discussed earlier on :P two piece as well

Haha I'm parked at the station on Thursdays and Friday's to train to school. Do you live around this area?

Nop i see it always coming past that station all the time ^__^ but i live more in the Keilor region. We shall meet up soon!

Nop i see it always coming past that station all the time ^__^ but i live more in the Keilor region. We shall meet up soon!

ohhh haha. yeah sure! maybe not for the next 3 weeks though, quite busy :/

• 3 months later...

Haven't really updated this post in a while, been busy with uni, exams, work, spending money on the car, stuff like that :)

Since the last update I've bought new HID bulbs for the car, woke up one day and realized that the ones I had were stuuuupid, so I just bought some cheap ones off eBay from China.

4300K for low beams and 3000k for foglights.

IMG_1246.jpg

Got different rims + rubber too, thanks to mick :) Awesome grip compared to the Nankang's on my stockies.

IMG_1365.jpg

And I decided that the car was a bit too high for my liking..

IMG_1339.jpg

Yeah thats right, COILS! Got a set of BC BR's from OTR motorsports, $1299 brand new. DId a home install and everything seems fine.

Here's a slightly clearer picture

IMG_1351.jpg

Loving the stiff ride...not loving the crappy roads in west sunshine.

And finally after reading reviews of Permanon on the forums I decided to try it out, very affordable and it seems to do what it claims.. now to see if it actually lasts for 6 months :)

This is a pic from last night, clay bar and Permanon-ed yesterday afternoon. iPhone camera doesn't really capture how much the car shines though!

IMG_1418.jpg

And that's it for now guys :clap: Definitely no more spending for the next few months as rego + insurance is coming in :(

• 9 months later...