Deep Dish for the 2zz Sportivo

Hi everyone

Was wondering if anyone here has or know someone who has got Deep dish wheels on either preface lift or facelift sportivos. As I am thinking of going deep dish wheels like "OG" etc. I'm also curious about what size is best. I was think 15x8? 215rubber...but open to suggestions and also pictures would be great also...and websites and places to buy these deepdish wheels thanks.

TEE

This is all I can find and don't know the size or offset but this guy also runs 16 x 7 +30 SSR wheels...I know these aren't super deep dish but hopefully gives you some direction..

dd64ec21.jpg

1ded4db2.jpg

There is a member here with a black ZZE sedan possibly running 16 x 8 +20 XXR521's and looks fat.... Not 100% sure on these specs but i'm sure i am close to it :)

Thanks for the pics guys, mann looks PHAT!!! the last pic is definately a +0 offset hey correct me if I'm wrong but is that how much a +0 offset hangs out the guards?! damnnn but looks HOT!

But is it 15in? because I was told 16in looks better on the Rolla and also the EKs

i acctually had no idea hahaha i would run 15's but i just prefer small rims and big tires :P and less chance of rim buckling :P ahhaha but yhe that thing is sex on wheels ahha