2006 V6 Manual Camry?

andersonsilva

I was just checking through carsales.com for 2003+ manual V6 camry and came across this one.

2006 TOYOTA CAMRY MCV36R MY06 SPORTIVO (3.0lt V6 manual) - $19,650 (drive away, dealer ad)

http://www.carsales....&cr=12&__N=1246 1247 1252 1282 4294962861 4294962464 1216 245 1622&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1|Year:2003,Max

I didn't know this shape came in V6 manual(haven't even seen V6 auto version), maybe in america.

oo anyway i think it would have bene awesome if Aurion(and TRD version) also came in manual. :)

Edited by andersonsilva

Well Aurion is Australia version of V6 Camry anyway, but the one that carsales is definitely a Camry, not Aurion. (look at the photo)

And another weird thing is that Aurion doesn't come in manual.

That listing is flawed.

That's a Gen6 ACV40R. It will be a 2.4L Manual, the Gen6 did not get a V6 option.

Actually, if you look at the last photo you'll see it's auto anyway....

Wouldn't be the first time that a dealership has stuffed up a Carsales ad, I see them all the time where they are listed as the wrong model or even the rego doesn't correspond with the photos (ie it's a different car.....)

I don't think you read Ramsay or my post did you?

yer i did dude, i replied to you Aurion is just Austrlian version of Camry anyway. (just slightly different body panel and 3.5lt V6)

I'm sure you can get normal V6 Camry in America, they used to sell V6 coupe Camry too.

And i posted mine before Ramsay but took longer to write, check the post time. Yer now know now its a dealer error, its not manual anyway.

I thought maybe they had V6 Aurion in Camry body.

I still think it would have been mad if Aurion(the V6 Camry) came in manual tho..

I don't think you read Ramsay or my post did you?

yer i did dude, i replied Aurion is just Australian version of V6 Camry anyway. (just slightly different front/rear body panels and 3.5lt V6, i was told Aurion was actually designed in Australia just for Australian market, tougher look for V6 or something, but imho ACV40R Camry looks better than Aurion) and i'm sure you can get normal ACV40R V6 Camry in America, cos they used to sell V6 Camry coupe too.

I posted my response before Ramsay but took longer to write(check the post time)

I realise now its a dealer error, its not even manual lol(photo11). At the time i thought maybe they had V6 Aurion engine in Camry body(wouldn't be hard to do at all or imported one) cos its priced at $20000 too.

Anyway i still think it would have been awesome if Aurion(the V6 Camry) came in manual.. even the TRD Aurion doesnt come in manual :(

I would pick MCV36R 3.0lt manual over Aurion 3.5lt auto IF i had to choose one and they were same price, e.g. 2006 Sprotivo ZR vs 2008 Aurion ATX.

Edited by andersonsilva