Kluger seat cover

Ratheesh Kumar

Hi does any one know where can i find a taylor made durable but cheap seat covers for kluger grande 2012 model.Did anyone tried ebay diploy safe 7 seat for $199.are they good in quality.i would like to protect my seat till my kids get at least 5 years ie 3 more years.

Edited by Ratheesh Kumar

• 1 month later...

Installed front and middle seat covered yesterday, These seemed to fit ok. I know everyone says why put seat covers on leather seats for, but trust me with a 5 year old, 2 year old and a 3rd child on the way we want to keeo it covered until the kids grow up a bit. From all the toys that get thrown around, food and drinks (especially those formula milks when they drip in between those leather cracks) we want to protect the leather from scratches and food droppings as a long as possble heh. Ever seen what a 5 year old boy can do with a couple of hot wheel cars?

Apart from being a bit of a pain to get the ties in between the gaps it wasn't too bad. Just have to fiddle a bit. It's just getting your hands under there and tieing them off thats a bit tricky.

I'll post some pics up when I get he chance.

These are the covers you got thru ebay Andrew? What iis the quality like?

Fitted some seat covers myself that I bought yesterday from Supercheap to cover my fabric seats. Front only.

Had mortel lambswool from my old car and put those on the middle 2 buckets.

btw... never buy lambswool seat covers... they collect all the dust!

Foud out the hard way that there are some sharp bits under those seats!!! :o

Only got a small nick but it hurt!

I have not tied mine off yet... going to fit some velcro to the straps... make it a little easier to get back off when wash time comes. <_<

Hi andrew I couldnt agree with you more, I also thinking of get a seat cover for the rear seat, it will stop the child seats from digging in and marking the seats and also kids with their toys and the dreaded textures.

I wish we put a seatcovers on my missus territory , one of my little rug rats found some paint and rubbed all over the back seat and down the back of the drivers seat, been cloth trim it was absolute bugger to get out, I wont repeat the words I said to my missus when I sore the mess :o .

I bit more luckier in the kluger I have leather seat. but kids will be kids and they have a habit of climbing all over the seats with their shoes on with little stones or burs which can do damage to leather.

Where we live there is red soil and when it rains it turns in to red mud and I can tell you whats thats to get of the seat especialy cloth trim AHHHHHHHHH.

The rear seat covers are a fantastic idea.

Installed front and middle seat covered yesterday, These seemed to fit ok. I know everyone says why put seat covers on leather seats for, but trust me with a 5 year old, 2 year old and a 3rd child on the way we want to keeo it covered until the kids grow up a bit. From all the toys that get thrown around, food and drinks (especially those formula milks when they drip in between those leather cracks) we want to protect the leather from scratches and food droppings as a long as possble heh. Ever seen what a 5 year old boy can do with a couple of hot wheel cars?

Apart from being a bit of a pain to get the ties in between the gaps it wasn't too bad. Just have to fiddle a bit. It's just getting your hands under there and tieing them off thats a bit tricky.

I'll post some pics up when I get he chance.

Hi andrew, I couldnt agree with you more, I also thinking of get a seat cover for the rear seat, it will stop the child seats from digging in and marking the seats and also kids with their toys and the dreaded textures.

I wish we put a seatcovers on my missus territory , one of my little rug rats found some paint and rubbed all over the back seat and down the back of the drivers seat, been cloth trim it was absolute bugger to get out, I wont repeat the words I said to my missus when I sore the mess :o .

I bit more luckier in the kluger I have leather seat. but kids will be kids and they have a habit of climbing all over the seats with their shoes on with little stones or burs which can do damage to leather.

Where we live there is red soil and when it rains it turns in to red mud and I can tell you whats thats to get of the seat especialy cloth trim AHHHHHHHHH.

The rear seat covers are a fantastic idea.

Edited by CROCO

I have installed all th seven seat covers for my kluger and they are the exact fit to factory seats.Only thing is bit slippery over leather seat because of the cushioned pad on seat cover.No velcro to fix, only cloth straps which is very difficult to fit under the seat especially through electrical cables.But they are really a worth if someone want to protect leather seats.I brought it from motoequip site for $175(normal price$199).

Pls.see the photos attached with this post..

post-27980-0-96152400-1338522055_thumb.j

post-27980-0-74467000-1338522417_thumb.j

post-27980-0-51688600-1338522422_thumb.j

post-27980-0-05519200-1338522426_thumb.j

post-27980-0-83405300-1338522429_thumb.j

post-27980-0-67479900-1338522433_thumb.j

post-27980-0-71530300-1338522437_thumb.j

Edited by Ratheesh Kumar

• 4 weeks later...

bought the same covers in black for my kx-r and very happy with the covers and fit. Not 100% perfect but for $174 well worth the money.