Hello from Vic

Hi Everyone

I've been reading this forum for a while now and thought I might as well join and introduce myself. I've found it very helpful!

I have an 06 Aurion AT-X, bought it second hand mid last year, been good to me so far.

Recently had someone blindly pull out in front of me without indicating and against all my best efforts, I went straight into them, however thankfully there was a witness and insurance is on my side.

Just got my car back a week ago from the repairers (who took 4 weeks for a very simple job) and have noticed it is making a funny noise on idle and very low speed. Its a high pitch squeaky noise. The repairers replaced the radiator, some aesthetic parts, a few bits a peices inside the front of the car and they regassed the AC, other than that they didnt do much else. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Will post this in the right section on the forum but I thought i'd also post it here on the off chance someone might be able to help.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the club mate :clap: maybe take it back to the repairer and tell them it didnt make the noise before the accident and also tell the insurance company as they usually guarantee the work