Hello all from Gold Coast Queensland..

Hi All,

My name is Andrew.

Been a member of rollaclub.com for a while now but as it seems more targeted towards the older corollas. I decided to expand to here as well. I am in the process of purchasing yet another corolla making it 4 in the last 7 years. However this time I'm opting away from the KE series and decided to go for a ZZE123 5Y Sportivo. Silver Debadged and hoping to obtain a super/turbo charger kit from somewhere to give it more goey.. Any suggestions would be great... I want to be able to hold my own against my brothers VS 5.0L V8 Ute and my mates VE SS Sedan. Both have had some work but I love corollas and wouldn't own an australian delivered V8.

Anyone keen for a cruising session. I'm pretty free most of the time on weekends. However I'm getting married 12th of May... So probably better to hit me up after that...

Any people here partake in Brisbane car meets... Either Harry's Diner, Munch Inn or the newer Kosmoz?

PM if you wanna catch up.

Great to join an interesting bunch of people.

Andrew

welcome to the club mate, nice to see another sportivo member :clap:

as for the turbo or supercharger im not too sure, your gonna have to look around but im sure it would take a aussie v8 :spiteful:

all the best with your modding

cheers