Foggies!

negatron

Hi all,

As part of my repair job, my repair guy has scored me a set of fog lamps coz he thought mine flew out during the accident.

But all he's getting is the foggies, I have no idea how to wire it in!

There's wires already there that dangle where the fogs are supposed to be so I assume I just plug them in there.

But then where do I install the relay and switch and where do i wire them to?

HEEELLLPP!

if its anything like the ae112r corollas, every model has the same wiring harness, basically you just plug the foglights in.

You then need to purchase the stalk from toyota with the foglight switch, about $100 if i remember correctly.

also you possibly need the fuse, unsure where it is. probably with the glovebox, never really checked it out cause i already have a stivo :D

if you need any more help just ask and i'll actually go check the car

if its anything like the ae112r corollas, every model has the same wiring harness, basically you just plug the foglights in.

You then need to purchase the stalk from toyota with the foglight switch, about $100 if i remember correctly.

also you possibly need the fuse, unsure where it is. probably with the glovebox, never really checked it out cause i already have a stivo  :D

if you need any more help just ask and i'll actually go check the car

Damn... my indicator stalk is the normal one with no switch for the fog!

Well, i've dug up some old engineering knowledge from uni and this is what I will do.

I will be tapping the + from the parking lights, and then this will goto a switch (which will sit where the coin holder is now). When thrown the switch will turn on a relay which will power the lights...

the only annoying thing is that all the wiring is already there! All i need is to actually get the indicator stalk! the rely and fuse cost next to nuts anyway!