All the Sydney Rolla Boyz Holla me

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well they arent very clear hehe

but yeah i know what you mean i already got dibs on him to buy them when he gets new ones

sorry fellas but i already spoke t him about it hehe :P

yeah ive been thinking of getting a set of those taillights... theyre damn hot...

too bad i missed the cruise!! i didnt check the events forum for a while and it completely shot over my head!!

ill try my hardest to make the monthy meet though..

29th sounds great for me... see you there hopefully...

So boyz what ideas do you guys have for our next major event?? please post up your ideas, we can either discuss it here or at our monthly meet...so please you all dont quiet on me, lets get it prepared and lets get it running...get ur fingers busy and start posting....

Cheers all

Voy :D :P

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a cruise before christmas during the christmas holidays!?!? That way every-one should not be doing any uni exams or HSC stuff!!!! :D But yeah guys keep posting up ideas and keep in contact with all the guys ....like turn up to the monthly meets and we shall discuss this idea in more detail!!! :D :D

Thanks guys Sunny and Voy!!!!

Hey if you dont have an exhaust get an airbox mod like my trademark intake it is loud and gives u more power.

hehehe RunX liked it on saturday and so did the other boyz i think someone took a photo of it i dont know who

i wanted to stay longer next time ill come for the cruize with u guys and u can hear the intake in action hehe

Gday boyz its me again i was just wondering who will be interested in a Sydney TOCA Paintball skirmish day, we need a minimum number to ten players. Destination would be Ultimate Paintball at St Helensburg, just abit past the Nahsy. Im trying to organise early bird so we can get it cheaper and also artelery and equipment supply will also be cheaper if we do an early bird booking, i am hoping sometime in January sometime.

I hope we can discuss this matter at the next Sydney Monthly meet, i believe there will be a deposit fee of $30....

http://www.ultimateskirmish.com.au/

please check the above post..... cheers

Holla all

sounds good man but personally im not in till about feb cus of chrissy and wokr holidays so i gotta be careful with money as i get the whole month at once and if i sped it all straight away im stuffed till work comes back LOL

but its an awesome idea but

hehe...Man i was famous for my head shots, hehe my style (stealth) hehe gorilla war fare...it would be mad hey, maybe we should get the mitshibishi club or the honda club to join hahaha would be nice to kick some of them *****'s. I worse come to worse we got a power back up "Special Commando force Jin Diesel muhahaha, well lets see whos interested, the dates can be further discussed by the way. This topic should be brought up at the next monthly meet...so cheers boyz

Start posting

Holla :D :P

• 4 weeks later...

haha yeah we will wipe them out so quickly that to pass time we will have to all TURN on each other ahahaha ill take out sunny and grey first hehehe

SILENCE pretend i didint say that haha its mylittle plan that no one is to know LOL

jokes guys haha