LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK LADS

Here is some of the spec:
• Black chrome Momo one gear knob
• Electric folding mirrors
• Rocker cover painted
• 15 x 7 Rota RB's Gunmetal Gray with polished lip
• 15 x 6 ½ Gold Gram lights 57c...
• Grey D1 spec wheel nuts
• Had a back brake conversion done last year, had it changed from drums to discs
• Alpine head unit with multi-colour and tilt function and AUX
• Alpine 10 cm speakers in the front
• Alpine 6 x 9 speakers in the back
• Blue neon light in the back
• Grey on Grey Recaro Evo 3 seat’s on custom rails
• Full Xenon HID headlights
• Metec H3 yellow fog lights
• Cusco front strut brace
• Cusco Zero one adjustable coilovers with adjustable top mounts
• Sparco reflex pedals
• Japanese Sports exhaust with silencer
• Team Heko wind deflectors
• Arospeed air box clip
• Front Splitter
• Immobiliser

SDC13971-Copy.jpg

glanza-1.jpg

IMG_6473.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

Edited by starman

Looks tough, except for the mudflaps (one of many pet hates) :D

What's with the bonnet ? I thought they all had a factory scoop, or is that like a base model ?

Looks tough, except for the mudflaps (one of many pet hates) :D

What's with the bonnet ? I thought they all had a factory scoop, or is that like a base model ?

no! no! it was for the only for Glanza S model as far as i know.. they are realy soot after in ireland, the boyz in the turbo v's want them bad.. and i don't blame them as the buldge is way beter than the scoop in my view.. :)

Edited by starman

which country are you from?Ireland?

Are you looking to install a turbo inside?

Glanza V has a turbo but not Glanza S

Ya bud im from Ireland..

i thought about doen a turbo conversion, but afetr all the trouble i herd you get with a turbo car.. i think i mite just stick to na. and do a 1.6 toyota levin bzr engine conversion..

you guy's should join up on toyotaonwersclub.ie.. you will see some seriously nice cars and the site is very good and helpful too..:)

Looks sweet dude!! :D

thanks bud..

i have a few more things to get for her such as rear cusco strut brace,cusco c-piller bar, and other stuff

love the starlet..... always been a fan but they are really rare here.

thanks bud.... realy? i thought that japan not been very far from oz that there would be loads in your country..Irelands full of them..hahaha.. there's one lad here in Ireland that has his Galnza over 450bhp..im not jokeing ider..:)

well lads i just bought these and cant wait to put them on the car.. i should have them by saterday :)

Photo-0039.jpg

Edited by starman

Nice Starlet, looks like it has part of the turbo bodykit?

Thanks bud.. ya the glanza S models were made of the same bodykit as the turbos.. only dif is that it just a straight 1.3. plus i think the turbo version's got a lil bit more extras..but im not 100% sure now..i have the 96/97 front bumper and grill and badge..but i need a new badge as the one i have is falling apart..lol

hey guys..i just went to put on my new rear lights i had bought last week.. why is it when i go and do this i always find something wrong....well i noitced something was up with the lights..i took off my standard back lights..then i took off the lense's of the back cover of the new lights as the back of them are a bit rough with a touch of DIY holes drilled into them..anyway i go put the lenes's to my standard one's and they dont fit.. i took brake then looked at it closely again and noticed that bought the standard and the new one's i just bought have the smae backing..so basicaly the lad sold me the lenes's on standard backs.I'm .f**king raging as he said everything is 100%..the liar.. so i just bought lenes's for €120 and now i have to modify it..

sorry for any s**t spellings and bad grammer..

Edited by starman

• 2 weeks later...

Just taking my recaro seats out of the glanza..gona give them a good clean up..and probably sell them too..

Photo-0001.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

I'm thinking about geting these one's insted

JDM20DC20ITR20Recaro20Seats20Black20Large.jpg

Edited by starman

• 3 weeks later...

I GOT THIS GOODIE TODAY FROM RHD JAPAN..

DHL DELIVERED

Photo-0002.jpg

THE BACK OF THE BOX

Photo-0006.jpg

NICE PICTURE OF IT

Photo-0007.jpg

ON THE CAR

Photo-0010.jpg

Edited by starman

• 2 weeks later...

i had a couple of pics off the orignal one's on the car and then me changing them over to these one's but i cant seem to find them so i just have a pic of the new lights on..

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0003.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p529/dazman2/My%20Car/Photo

Edited by starman

what a difference with those tails, I've seen a few sets here in Oz but still rare.. Shame your license plates are so big :(

Slim plate and no wiper would look super clean. Nice work

what a difference with those tails, I've seen a few sets here in Oz but still rare.. Shame your license plates are so big :(

Slim plate and no wiper would look super clean. Nice work

sound for likeing the lights bud.. ya they are hard to find alrite..

i can get a smaller licence plate bud it's just the cops of here are a**holes...

and taken the wiper would look cool but don't forget bud im from ireland it's always raining here.. :lol:

Edited by starman

• 1 month later...

As you all know I bought a rear Cusco strut brace recently... and went about fitting it to the back...

I was gona cut a big chunk out of the plastics but then the bro said just cut a little bit off and have them fit under it and make it look nice and neat and I agreed...

So with my sharpie maker I went marking out were to cut…

1.jpg

The plastic as is before marking out the cut points

2.jpg

Putting the Cusco bracket on the plastic for marking it out

3.jpg

Marking it out now

4.jpg

All marked up for cutting

5.jpg

Taking the plastics out of the car so I can get a good cut on them

6.jpg

The whole rear stripped out, twas a ***** and I thought I broke one the plastic bits but I didn’t thank ******

7.jpg

All the bits in me room for storage... lol

8.jpg

I don’t have pics of the cut plastics as I thought I took them. Oh well. Just to tell ya’s..The plastics were a pain in the hole to cut.. Time consuming as I had cut them and thought it was grand. But then it wouldn’t fit rite when I tried to put them back on as they were hitting off the Cusco bracket.. so I then had to mark a tiny bit more for cutting then file it back. Then test fit it again.. This was repeated a good few times on both plastics.. Till it was got rite..lol

Just cable tying the audio leads for the rear speakers up. Looks nice and neat now

9.jpg

I finally got the plastics cut rite and fitted to the car and it’s Nice and neat looking now..imo..

10.jpg

All the plastics were put back and seats too. I’m happy with the way things came out and big thumbs up for me brother for helping me out on it too... and here is what she looks like now all finished up..

11.jpg

12.jpg