New aurion owner from Perth!

leonG-

Hi guys, just bought an 08 aurion prodigy and thinking to modify it. Need some helps from you guys and anyone who's from perth here?

Going to tint my window for the darkest legal on this coming SAT. Thinking to put on HID for the lamp and also change a set of cool rims to match my white aurion. I saw the duck boot spoiler post ( group buy) which is cool. But guess i miss the chance? And also the DVD\GPS , reverse camera etc.

Perth? Welcome to the club! B)

As mentioned by Pah, try eBay. Loads of stuff for the Aurion/ Camry there.

On those DVD players, have a look at those Android powered ones.They look very promising (Being Android, you can customize the unit with apps from the Google Play store.),.

Ebay for the win! Yes I have bought a few items for my Aurion on Ebay and none have disappointed me yet. Be aware though, only buy from the sellers with a good amount of positive feedbacks. Never risk your money for unknowns. Most of the items are pretty straight forward to install if not I am sure you can find a technician or mechanic to do the job for you. It wont cost too much since most of it is plug and play :)

Welcome to the Aurion Family. Time to make Holdens and Fords eat dust :D

You can try to google Bodykits Kingdom if you want to modify the exterior of your Aurion. They are based in Brisbane. They have a variety of Aurion mod bodykits and grills including ducktail and sports spoilers. They are also on Ebay so you can search for them if you want.

http://www.bodykitskingdom.co.uk/magento/

i dont know why it says co.uk but it directs you to the AUS site. Dont worry :) The site is legit and I have bought my eyelids and sports grille from them and they are very fast responsive with answers to your questions and also the shipping/delivery time is very fast. If you are in Brisbane you can pick up ur parts from them and skip the shipping/delivery fee.

HAHAAH.. YE man, let the fords and holdens eat dust. exactly, tried the power of aurion. Pretty good even though its not a TRD. Am trying to look for perth local bodykit seller, etc. thanks for your links anyway

!