Interesting Read!

Very interesting read

Confirms what we noted from the Toymods dyno day about Vortex98 vs Ultimate

Confirms what was noted from the CES dyno day about E10 vs true 98 RON fuels

I'll still stick with the Vortex98 though purely from trust, and the additives I know are helping the car (fuel system cleaners etc)

Very interesting read

Confirms what we noted from the Toymods dyno day about Vortex98 vs Ultimate

Confirms what was noted from the CES dyno day about E10 vs true 98 RON fuels

I'll still stick with the Vortex98 though purely from trust, and the additives I know are helping the car (fuel system cleaners etc)

yeh Dylan, would be really interesting to see if my car had picked up any power at all from changing to vortex98 for quite a few months now.. but the car's performance had been steady, unlike in the past when i used Shell optimax and BP Ultimate, performance seemed to be more irregular?

I was about to post a new thread about 'freedom' fuels new 98 Elite fuel with 10% ethanol.

Im currently running it in the car to see how it responds....so far i like it :D

anyone else running this fuel?

i am did anyone read in the street machine mag about a new top fuel only available in south australia and its called BOOST

i found 1 in sydney i asked them if they were the same people apparently there the first people out side of SA to have this fuel there like 10c cheaper than EVERYWHERE else just like it said in the mag

BUT i didnt find anything good about it over the others well actually my economy is awesome i have done almost as many k's in lesss than 3 1/4 of a tank than i usually get in a whole tank

and also i have a feeling i quite possible have a dud honestly i say this because my car pulls so much less than every other sportivo ive been in stock and non stock

and from day 1 i found my LIFT spike is so much weaker too

but the fuel seems to be doing its job as its got 3.5% oxygen in it too

good read, but im guessing the the stivo is gonna use fuel alot different then a WRX STI??

i think especially with modifications you will be able to tell more of a difference. Like your car Corey, you can get the PowerFC tuned to some 102RON Race fuel :P

good read, but im guessing the the stivo is gonna use fuel alot different then a WRX STI??

i think especially with modifications you will be able to tell more of a difference. Like your car Corey, you can get the PowerFC tuned to some 102RON Race fuel :P

mate if i could get a contant supply i would :P

• 2 weeks later...

I filled half the tank with Boost 98 from United petrol, on the way home, the car didnt feel too flash, it was very humid in Melbourne yesterday could have been part of the contribution. When i got home last nite i reset the ecu, and went for a spin. Drove the car pretty hard, it felt alot better but it was cooler and less humid also. This morning, quite humid again, but the car hammered hard. I think i will use this fuel from now on, it's quite cheap and feels powerful. I will top up the tank and see what fuel efficiency it produces.

I filled half the tank with Boost 98 from United petrol, on the way home, the car didnt feel too flash, it was very humid in Melbourne yesterday could have been part of the contribution. When i got home last nite i reset the ecu, and went for a spin. Drove the car pretty hard, it felt alot better but it was cooler and less humid also. This morning, quite humid again, but the car hammered hard. I think i will use this fuel from now on, it's quite cheap and feels powerful. I will top up the tank and see what fuel efficiency it produces.

hey, can the 1zze use ethanol mixed fuel too?