Please help.. Dented driver side door TRD Aurion.. Need options

Jstim

Hi, i am new to this site and hoping someone could help me.

I Have a 3500S and the other day i wasnt thinking right and while reversing hit a bollard on the driver door and mirror..

The dent doesnt seem too bad, with a few scratches but the door doesnt close properly. I have to force it shut as it sits low and rides up as i close it. While i drive i can hear air coming in.

Im wondering if anyone knows a good place in Brisbane for TRD Aurion repairs or parts? Do u think i will need a whole new door shell (The door card/interior is fine) The hinges seem fine but something is making it not fit properly..

Also the mirror came off but doesnt seem anything cracked just cant get it back on the mount.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. i could post some pics too..

Thanks,

Tim

So the TRD doors are not different to non TRD?? Just the badge "3500S" which are cheap..

Thanks chris, i got quoted $1,360.00 Which i would not pay.. Are the inner door cards easy to swap and do the electrics connect strait up???

Not too sure about the electrics sorry. Yeah the badge will need to be swapped but shouldn't be too bad. Make sure you get pre facelift doors though. The facelift doors are about different.

Basically buy any door before 2009. The difference is basically that bit of door trimming below your 3500s. The facelift doors won't have that. Some 09 doors will be fine but just be careful.

As I understand, the electrics are a direct match.

A tip given to me by my Toyota mechanic mate is to get the window switch panel from a Presara, because that apparently has the auto window functionality on all four windows.

Be glad you didn't damage the side skirting, I asked him about the price on a new one (Believe a tyre place managed to take a big chunk out of the front part facing the front wheels on one of mine), $500, ouch.

Thanks guys.. you have both been a great help.. Wow $500 is steep!!

So just confirm any aurion door that is 2007 will fit and is the same shape as the TRD aurion door??