Corolla 05 under bonnet skirting thingy???

Many moons ago I lost the skirting of the car and stupidly just cut the whole thing out and really want it back.

It's the part that wraps right around the wheel, and underneath the engine. I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) it would have helped with aerodynamics, and I also have notcied the front bar likes to flexalot now that it's not there. It has made it alot easier to do oil changes, etc but I'd rather keep the engine clean.

Anyone know where I can pick up a new one? I've been thinking about just going to a wreckers.

Also is it only the sportivo's that had them or did all corollas come out with them?

All the ZZE corollas came with them, except for the Levin from memory. Can't help you out with suppliers, but you can try your luck at wreckers but they tend to get badly damaged in frontal accidents. Toyota price is a rip off too.

I assume you're talking about the guard liners? You can get them from any wrecked ZZE corolla. Plenty around, go wreckers as last option. Most people will give them to you for free if they're not stingy or else peanuts

Make sure you stay away from big puddles if you have CAI and no guard, don't want any water sucked up there. I lost mine on a road trip, my local panel beater found mine for me, not sure where or how much, few years ago now.