Need advise...Corolla Ascent Sport MY11

red3

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a used but low kms Corolla Ascent Sports MY11 but the new Corolla MY12 is tempting....

Aside from the new look, what else are new? How good is the new corolla compared to its predecessor?

The used MY11 Corolla Ascent Sports can be had for ~$20k (auto) so the diferrence i think with the new model is around 2~3k...

Thanks in advance.

Red3

Thanks mate!!! Yesterday went to dealer and purchase Corolla Ascent sports color Inferno....need to wait for 2 weeks as i want the 2013 plate....Thanks again...

I have done some research, the new 2012/2013 ZRE182R 6.6L / 100km is really attractive... (some one said 5.6L/100km)

yes, i'll be happy if it can meet the stated 6.6L/100:)

Congratulations RED3, now the painful wait =( make sure your put some pics up.

Thank you EMZ51....yes 2 weeks wait....can't wait to get my hands on those nice leather steering wheel.....

I'm actually planning to upgrade the rim to R17.....standard for Ascent sports is R16....i wonder how much would this upgrade cost....

Thanks mate!!! Yesterday went to dealer and purchase Corolla Ascent sports color Inferno....need to wait for 2 weeks as i want the 2013 plate....Thanks again...

Hi red3. I would like to get one like your. Do you mind to let me know how much you paid for it?. Thanks a lot.

Hi red3. I would like to get one like your. Do you mind to let me know how much you paid for it?. Thanks a lot.

I sent you PM...

I'm pretty set on getting the new Levin sx in manual (and inferno). I've had one dealership quote me 25,890 which I am fairly happy with however next weekend I'll be approaching the dealership I initially dealt with to see if they can beat the price. Drove it and really loved it. How much did the new ascent sport go for ?

I'm pretty set on getting the new Levin sx in manual (and inferno). I've had one dealership quote me 25,890 which I am fairly happy with however next weekend I'll be approaching the dealership I initially dealt with to see if they can beat the price. Drove it and really loved it. How much did the new ascent sport go for ?

Sent you PM, cheers

We bought last Feb 4 and initially we're told end of Feb ( 2 weeks) but when i called the dealer they said that it will be around 2nd week of March....

I put a deposit down on a manual inferno levin sx yesterday. I'm in melbourne, and was told it had to come from sydney. Waiting time is around 10 days apparently. I think the ascent sport is the most popular version, hence the delays.

checked toyota australia website today and noticed inferno color is not there anymore for the corolla ascent, ascent sports and the levins

checked toyota australia website today and noticed inferno color is not there anymore for the corolla ascent, ascent sports and the levins

Sorry, must be my browser, check it just now and inferno color is back

• 2 weeks later...

I have to keep mine until she turns her wheels up in the air and dies....Plus I love her! (More than my partner sometimes) HAHA

I have to keep mine until she turns her wheels up in the air and dies....Plus I love her! (More than my partner sometimes) HAHA

:lol: ....too much attachment ey.....

• 1 month later...

My partner and i picked up our levin sx in positano bronze last weekend.

We upgraded from an n15 sss (my favorite car) and i am pretty pleased with the levin. I do miss my pulsar though.

Can anyone confirm if any suspension/performance componenents are transferrable between the zre182r and zre152(previous shape?).

Brad