Magnaflows are now on !!!

Pillowpants

Any chance of a video mate :D? I'm getting mine put in in about 2 months so researching what to do (straight pipes, catback etc. looking at magnaflows too so would be great to hear them)

This is a quick vid i made, with a little something extra half way thru.

This is recorded with with the back of the car in the garage, so its a little louder than if it was right outside. As i said, its pretty quiet. Theres the slightest drone added, but my sound insulation muffles that inside the cabin.

The first blip of the throttle sounds a little "honda-ish", but its not too bad.

And yes, 4" tips.

Edited by Pillowpants

They look awsome Gaz big fan of the mag flows, Very very happy with my stainless steel MF's. The tips are perfect, in fact the whole car looks perfect very sexy well done mate.

• 1 month later...

street series 14382

They are straight thru pipes, but are still pretty quiet. They arent raspy either. (like a honda)

http://www.amazon.com/Magnaflow-14832-Polished-Stainless-Muffler/dp/B000CCG082/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364503841&sr=8-1&keywords=magnaflow+street+series

Edited by Pillowpants

i noticed that on stock exhaust , it is quite raspy, especially after start up.

i notice it also on this crap sports muffler ive got, but is only after the start up.

it would last for like 2mins then be gone.

I actually had an experience like that the other day. It was a cold day, and when i took off it had that rasoy sound, but after a couple of minutes, and i floored it again, it had gone.

Maybe the exhaust contents needs to heat up and expand slightly.