Just saying my 1st hello

DDC73

Hi Im Dan , i currently own a 2000 Avalon (had since new) , and around mid year i want to upgrade to a new Kluger (most likely either KXR or KXS) depending on what deals i can find when the time comes.

Hi dan welcome to the mate, I remember last finacial year they were doing good deals on kxr 2wd 5 seaters, they were not much dearer than low km used ones,have a bit of a read through some of the posts in the kluger section price thread, it will giveyou a bit of a idea on what to pay for a new kluger.

You love the kluger if you buy one, there great cars to drive and own.

Cheers david.

Edited by CROCO

Thankyou Jeff and David , yes im hoping there is some sort of mid year/end of financial year deals happening.Im only after a fwd drive version with 5 seats.I can always add front spotties , nudge bar , side steps latter on....lol.

I have been doing some research on prices , and the best ive found so far is KXR fwd (7 seater) for $38,888 brand new drive away (Black).

Dan :)

Welcome Dear. Yes i hope. good luck.I am Pamela.I am new on this forum. I have heard umpteen good comments about this forum. Now finally i have decided to sign up and join the company of good people here. I hope we will have a good time by helping each other.