my work in progress : 05 camry sportivo

bluemeany

I used to see johns car in sunnybank when I used to live down there last year. Never saw it on the road just parked at a undisclosed location :). I was looking at one of those led badges. Probably get one and runs it with the low beam. Is it very bright?

My lights look as if the lens is damaged from the inside. Like really small scratches/cracks/pitting. Anyone

else?

And as for Andrew. Supercharged v6. Saw your video somewhere. She's got some grunt! :)

Edited by bluemeany

If your ganna advertise for Toyota why not light it up for them I say ! A cool idea is that it only slowly comes on for a few seconds when the car is started or turned off. A lotta guys here ask me about this mod for their parkers or head/tail lights.

But my real opinion on Toyota logo's?

It's an ugly logo plain and simple and the size is always disproportionate to what ever panel they stick them.

I've taken it one step further than anyone here by actually filling in the Toyota badge recess on my boot and respraying the rear end again.

It's a defiant step i'll admit. But recessing or raising the area where the badge sits is a sneaky way to make sure we keep the advertising up for them.

I'm also pretty fanatical about clean lines and learned a fair bit designing and making custom computer cases. This recessing and raising parts of cars to display badges is amateur hour for the birds.

• 5 months later...

Yea I thinking something like Salisbury wreakers. Do they still let you pull it yourself.

I believe so, if not, there are pick and pull wreckers at Oxley and Wacol.

Hey Trent! Where about at Oxley are the wreckers?