My Touring Transformation

Here is my 2011 Aurion Touring. Only 3 things left to do.

1) Hook my DRL's up to a switch in the centre console.

2) Upgrade my reverse and indicators to LED then tint the tails.

3) Black TRD Decals to go on rear passenger door and the bonnet.

Then next year I will start to mod the engine.

post-28735-0-28410000-1368402559_thumb.j

Andrew, when guys at work saw it that was the first thing they said as well.

In regards to the engine there's a mob in Rutherford (Hunter) that can hook me up with a custom cold air intake and extractors. I also want to turbo it but not sure where to go for that. I wont start modding the engine for a while yet though as I need to save up.

There is an endless amount of people who say they are going to boost their Aurions and nothing ever comes of it. Maybe if I won the lottery I would sink 30k and get a kit fully engineered and working properly, and then onsell it. Because honestly if you were going to do it properly that's probably what the outlay would be which scares a lot of people away. People forget that it's not as simple as throwing a turbo on and calling it done. There's manifold work to be done, fuel system upgrades, engine management, more than likely some drivetrain strengthening if you wanted decent reliable gains. The fact that it's all going to have to be custom fabbed jacks the price up considerably, unless your handy with a welder and dynometer and have time and patience up your sleeve

Josh is spot on, unless you can source a cheap as chips TRD supercharger, connections, hoses etc AND can do the work yourself, it just wouldnt be worth it in terms of cost over buying TRD in the first place.

Yeh I might just cold air and get custom extractors done for now. I owe too much money on it atm to think of trading to a TRD. Maybe in a couple of years.