Where could I buy new centre wheel caps for TRD Aurion?

Hi guys.

Im new to this site and recently bought a 2007 TRD Aurion 3500SL. I wanted to know if I can buy new centre wheel/rim caps for my TRD. The ones on there now are loose and instead of spending time fixing them I would rather buy new ones if possible. Ive searched around online and found nothing, could you please help.

Thanks

post-32732-0-46553800-1368840959_thumb.j

post-32732-0-02420000-1368840945_thumb.j

Edited by bryce15

Mine were loose from the showroom floor. New ones will have the same issue. Found using a small piece of double sided tape works a treat and holds them in alignment with the wheel. Just a small bit on the side and when you push the cap on, it won't rotate. Can't see it either. :)

Mine were loose from the showroom floor. New ones will have the same issue. Found using a small piece of double sided tape works a treat and holds them in alignment with the wheel. Just a small bit on the side and when you push the cap on, it won't rotate. Can't see it either. :)

Yeah I might try that, I was going to try some sikaflex and make a couple of blobs for like a seat for it to sit into. But your idea sounds easier. Thanks for help

p.s do you know how thick the double side tape needs to be?

Edited by bryce15

There was a recall through Toyota with an issue with the centre hub caps, breaking when being removed about 18 months ago i think. Toyota replaced all my centre hub caps for free as part of the recall. If you have to buy them through Toyota, be warned that they are about $80-$90 each. Ring another Toyota dealer, they should be able to order them in for you.

Edited by TRD 029

Yeah I too had the recall, was a quick fix but they still start to rotate after a while. Just any double sided tape . If fits to thin, just fold it over a few times to thicken it up just enough to wedge it in. Don't use sikaflex as a seat. When taking the caps off again you will get fractures in the centre cap.

They gave me new rings and when i asked is this the recall they said yes. I placed the new rings inside and now the caps never spin, they're like glued,

The only difference between the new and old rings was they were welded together as a one piece. Had this recall too, fixed it for 3 months and started to spin again.