Dangerous throttle Corolla 2013 cvt asc sport AU

HI members Toyota have a fix for ectv my dealer NORTHPOINT Toyota Holden hill SA re programed ECU the car drives really good now feels like a different car my wife said it haze not played up since the reprograming this was done six months ago no more problems. it seams to have more power and a better throttle response. be for the fix I left the car with my dealer for five weeks I said it was not safe to drive. get in touch with your dealer or Toyota direct if you have no luck give HORTHPOINT TOYOTA HILLCREST service department a call they know all about the problem ph 08-82614877 tell them Barry or they might call me agro. IT IS FIXABLE our car is 2013 ascent sports ectv this fix will not work with non ectv auto trans thank you Barry

• 2 weeks later...

HI members Toyota have a fix for ectv my dealer NORTHPOINT Toyota Holden hill SA re programed ECU the car drives really good now feels like a different car my wife said it haze not played up since the reprograming this was done six months ago no more problems. it seams to have more power and a better throttle response. be for the fix I left the car with my dealer for five weeks I said it was not safe to drive. get in touch with your dealer or Toyota direct if you have no luck give HORTHPOINT TOYOTA HILLCREST service department a call they know all about the problem ph 08-82614877 tell them Barry or they might call me agro. IT IS FIXABLE our car is 2013 ascent sports ectv this fix will not work with non ectv auto trans thank you Barry

Barry Toyota NORTHPOINT DENY ANY AND ALL KNOWLEDGE of knowing about this problem.

Steve the service manager insisted that I bring my car in and deomonstate the problem.

Toyota OH WHAT A SCREAMING FEELING ! ARRRRGH

They want your full name and rego number to even be bothered to talk to a technician.

Garret