Rukus Exhaust

Crypt

Hey All

I'm just looking to get some advice on exhausts for the box :) at this stage my knowledge is pretty basic at best but ideally I'm not looking for an entire kit more likely something from the catalytic converter back, essentially I'm hoping for more of a better tune out of the exhaust more of a growl I guess, but I don’t necessarily want a massive cannon exhaust I can fit my shoe in (looking at you Flex :P)

All advice, links and general caning at my lack of knowledge are greatly appreciated :P

I think your best bet would be to visit an exhaust shop and tell them what you want might be best best to maybe just remove the scuba tank maybe straight pipe that or even a resonator might give you the sound you're after...

LOL @ shoe comment, it's so true it was only last week when i was showing one of the boys how far i can stick my leg through the cannon LOL

if you are looking for a bit more power, upgrade to a higher flow cat and set of headers

cat back exhaust on a 4 banger is a waste of time, plus its auto it sounds horrible with a fart can