Corolla TRD parts

Gday all,

I am looking for TRD parts for my 2003 Corolla,the model number starts with zze122r,when visiting trdsales.com website I recognised the the parts advertised where listed as zze123. The parts I am after is a trd oil cap and fuel cap. What is the diff between models that start with zze122 or zze123?? Will these parts be alright on my corolla??

All the best,

Lauschie

The ZZE122R that you are looking for is for a 1ZZ-GE powered Corolla (either Ascent, Conquest or Levin) where as the ZZE123R parts you are seeing are for the 2ZZ-GE powered Corolla (aka Sportivo)...

As for whether the parts are the same, I am not 100% sure. Maybe shoot a PM to Mr Revhead as he works for a Toyota Dealership that deals with all of the TRD Parts and can probably access more infor than the TRD website is offering.

You could also try Bruce from TRD Sales, but I can't help you with his contact details, but I am sure that Northy, Danthuyer, SILVABULLIT, Zeerolla, someone else can throw up his email address...

The ZZE122R that you are looking for is for a 1ZZ-GE powered Corolla (either Ascent, Conquest or Levin) where as the ZZE123R parts you are seeing are for the 2ZZ-GE powered Corolla (aka Sportivo)...

As for whether the parts are the same, I am not 100% sure.  Maybe shoot a PM to Mr Revhead as he works for a Toyota Dealership that deals with all of the TRD Parts and can probably access more infor than the TRD website is offering.

You could also try Bruce from TRD Sales, but I can't help you with his contact details, but I am sure that Northy, Danthuyer, SILVABULLIT, Zeerolla, someone else can throw up his email address...

yer alot of money for a cap

$100 for a fuel cap and $100 for a oil cap .. u almost got yourself a set of springs

BTW - i decided to get whiteline control springs .. saw em for $280

yer alot of money for a cap

$100 for a fuel cap and $100 for a oil cap .. u almost got yourself a set of springs

BTW - i decided to get whiteline control springs .. saw em for $280

Perosnal choice though - myself, I'm not too worried but others make this their preference...

Facelift Corolla Sportivo maybe...  :P

ZZE-122R = 1ZZ-FE engine : Ascent/Conq/Levin.

ZZE-123# = 2ZZ-GE engine : Sportivo.

all corolla's with the 1ZZ-FE engine are ZZE-122R, regardless of the facelift or not.

Corolla Sportivo's have 2ZZ-GE engines, so the car is a ZZE-123 - facelifted or not

The GE and the FE simply refer to the different cylinder heads on the engines.