26th Novemeber Monthly Meet

My symphathy goes out to all the friends and family of the girl killed on the weekend :( !!!!! But yeah its true about the street racing thing!!! People dun learn do they especially in the wet they dont think about speed and distance required for breaking!!! I drive that road nearly every day and for the accident to end the way that it did the driver of the vehicle was obviously HAMMERING IT!!! even in the wet it is a road that is easily negotiated!!!! <_< I have.....and many of us have also lost close friends and family too car accidents.....But the thing that absolutely baffles me is that WHY when u lose control of a vehicle it always goes towards a tree or telegraph pole???????????????? :blink::blink::blink: when it could have easily gone either way around it???!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::unsure::unsure: Anyways on a brighter note cant wait for the Woolongong cruise!!!!!! :D :lol:

B) ****SAFE DRIVING ALL******* B)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sunny cars always spin out and MISS the trees and poles

there just the ones we dont hear about thats all

cus the drivers turns around and leaves quickly to save himself the embarrasment thats all haha

That looks like fun....

If i had joined this forum earlier i might of rocked up....

But if the next one is anywhere reasonable and i know where it is....i might bring mine along as well...

:D  :D  :D

how can you judge if there gonnabe reasonable or not

only way a good meet and cruise happens is if EVERYONE turns up that means you too

next one is the wollongong cruise so make it reasonable by turning up to make bigger numbers

hehe cheers

LOL i need a GPS system

and if you dont know EXACTLY where it is doesnt mean you shouldnt go

you might miss out on a good cruise basicly cus you dont wanna go 3 or 4 streets out of fmiliar territory

LOL look at me for example i know how to get to the misses house and back and work and back

anywhere else and i get lost LOL

LOL i need a GPS system

you might miss out on a good cruise basicly cus you dont wanna go 3 or 4 streets out of fmiliar territory

LOL look at me for example i know how to get to the misses house and back and work and back

you need this:

http://www.strathfield.com/ViewProduct.asp?ProdID=1602

and this is the cheapest i have seen so far.

LOL i need a GPS system

you need this:

http://www.strathfield.com/ViewProduct.asp?ProdID=1602

and this is the cheapest i have seen so far.

I got the tom tom one. very good!

HAHAHAHAHAaa The only thing we have to do to you EVL-50a is to blind fold you drop u and ur car off somewhere and then make u find ur own way home!!LOL Is cruel but hey its the only way ur gonna learn!!!!!! :P :lol:

Man when i first started to go for drives with my older bro he was teaching me how to read a street directory mind u i was only 10 and every-time i missed a street he would punch me and every-time i turned the map around he would call me a girl and hit me!!!!! <_< So maybe we should addopt this system for you too Justin!!!PPPwwwwAAAAaHhhhhHAAAAAAAaaaaa

DYLAN.......BILL......VOY...... Justin has just raised his hand up to lead the cruise to woolongong and back!!!YAY :lol: :D Now Justin if u stuff up we all get to give u a punch in the arm!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: :D :P :P

the autobarn BBQ is tuesday coming so you havent missed it yet

as for meet this sat night no 1 has organised anything so far so i guess the next meet is autobarn BBQ