Hi Guys!

CORZZA

Hey guys!

Im new to this forum. Im orinally from South Africa, moved here in september. I was apart of another modfied car club called Zoopedup.com . Go take a look. Good bunch of guys/girls.

Im planning on starting this club in Sydney iv been given the go ahead from the chairman of the club in South Africa.

I drove a opel corsa 2lt 8v Turbo which i modified heavily! In Oz you guys call it holden Barina. will post pics soon.

Now that im in this part of the world iv gone for a change. Bought myself a brand new Corolla Levin in red which should be at Castle hill Toyota soon! My mothers got the Ultima not bad machines.

Im glad to be apart of the Toy club! was apart of the Opelowners club back home and the rivalry between opel,toyota,honda was huge! alot of good fun!

Cheers!

welcome to the forum buddy ......

Be sure to make it to our monthly meets in Sydney .... if u cant find ur way out there let me or one of the other members in sydney know and im sure we can arrange to meet somewhere and head out at the same time....

oh and dont worry the manufactorer competition is very big in aus also ;) ;) ;)

Thanks bro! il be sure to be there! If you post your event times & dates il be sure to make a plan!

Finding my way around ok. with all the road works you guys have here its good to keep the map book close!

Welcome bro!!!!! :D Yeah definatley come down to one of our meets!!! The next one is on the 26th of this month, so next week im guessing....Saturday!!! It is normally held on the last saturday of every month but if any-one is free or just bored we sumtimes meet-up anytime of the week...Go for coffee or dinner watever?!!?!?!?!?!?! :P :lol: Btw wat area are u from if u dun mind me asking u maybe near sum of the people from the forum they can help u get to the meet up place!!!!