toyota only wollongong cruie

EDITED to make things a little easier hehe

OK guys us people from TOCAU have been waiting for this 1 for a while now its happening

we are all going to wollongong for a BBQ and basicly whatever else you wannado as the beach is right on our doorstep

now us sydney boys are meeting in place as follows but if you would rather meet at the gong thats fine too

anyways heres some details Sunday 11th december

meeting at our usual meeting spot Villawood maccas on woodvile RD (also car park for bunnings, autobarn and a few other places cant miss it)

Be there by 9am so we can leave by 9:30- 10 at the latest

Were going to take a sort of senic route to wolongong just for something different

We'll head off from villawood up woodville road towards the hume hwy and turn right to head towards liverpool/campbelltown.

We will follow this all the way to the narellan road exit, from here it will be a couple of back roads via menangle and picton to make our way to wollongong, via Mt Kiera road.Alot more fun than the normal way.

then on our way home we are gonna take our usual run back through the natio run so its gonna be a fairly good drive there and back.

the actualy meeting place itself is in northbeach wollongong dylan has posted the mini map

also we are have organised for a member of TOCAU to already be there as thats where he lives to have the BBQ fired up ready to start cooking as we arrive

if you want something to eat, drink it will all be there but everyone has to chip in few $$$ to help pay for the meet and drinks and our good friends troubles (thats if you want some ofcourse)

Hope to see some interest guys but remember its a toyota cruise

any more details needed just ask

CHEERS

try this link for cruise meet point

gongmeetpoint9fu.th.jpg

sorry dylan and dave im not trying to cut you out just putting all the info into 1 post

cheers guys

also yey finally figured out how to host pics i think LOL

Edited by evl_50a

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were going to take a sort of senic route to wolongong just for something different

We'll head off from villawood up woodville road towards the hume hwy and turn right to head towards liverpool/campbelltown.

We will follow this all the way to the narellan road exit, from here it will be a couple of back roads via menangle and picton to make our way to wollongong, via Mt Kiera road.Alot more fun than the normal way.

Im hoping to have my celica back on the road for this so everyone should have no problem spotting it if you lose us in traffic along the way. Ill have some more detailed directions soon once i work out which back roads im going to use :)

just remember guys this is the discussion section keep an eye out for DETAILS only in the NEW READ ONLY SECTION

cheers

ALSO MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR ALL OF US GO BUY YOURSELVES SOME CB RADIOS

for half decent ones that will do the job there not that expenisive so go out NOW and look haha or well atlast before the cruise

cheers guys

here's a map showing the meet-up point in Wollongong for lunch... I'll meet you all there with the BBQ going ready to cook when you arrive :)

gallery_279_18_1132052150.jpg

it shouldn't be too much of a cost ~$3-5 per person (all you can eat, at least until the food & drinks run out ;) )

I'm disappointed that I'll be missing Dave's cruse through Appin and Picton though... I shall indeed be checking those roads out though I guess :)

there we go details are all in so ill gt talking to xoom and he will put it up in the sticky section too

anyways lets get talking and organise what people wanna do who has any suggestions

we have all day leaving nice and early right near the beach the skys the limit for us on sunday

hehe just need to fit wings and jet packs t our car thats all

lol cheers

yeah sounds good

we can organise t come home wich ever way we want once we get there and have a chat about it all

too bad xtarcy

next time for sure

hey come on our monthly meets this one is next sat night coming

hehe why you relocating the horn for

maybe you can help install my door sills when i get them as im hopeless with that sorta stuff LOL

well according to the monthly meet thread looks like we are gonna be getting a pretty good turn out this month sounds good to me

hope MOST of you can make it to the gong cruise too hehe

cheers guys