Meet??? Melbourne

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i'm free, i'll go anywhere. after exams (next week)... put a place and time and i'll be there... and we go cruising.

speaking of cruising... i wouldn't mind going on a gor one. one with the euro club today was absolutely awesome and the roads are a bliss to drive.

if i'm free, i'll go anywhere. after exams (next week)... put a place and time and i'll be there... and we go cruising.

speaking of cruising... i wouldn't mind going on a gor one. one with the euro club today was absolutely awesome and the roads are a bliss to drive.

im down for anything too

lol...wtf is going on? so wheres the meet and when??? whats this about a meet in the east and a meet in the west????  i'm uptown (northern burbs)...where do i fit in?? lol... the meet int he city sounds sweet...big car park in front of city mazda...i'm down for that...

where in the north are ya? im up north north in lalor ;)

Mill Park Yo! near stables!

lol...wtf is going on? so wheres the meet and when??? whats this about a meet in the east and a meet in the west????  i'm uptown (northern burbs)...where do i fit in?? lol... the meet int he city sounds sweet...big car park in front of city mazda...i'm down for that...

ahh awesome. coming drag day?

theres a bloke who lives in ur area too by the nickname of [ez] i think ;)

That wouldn't happen be the EuroCCA, right? I've heard they have really excellent cruises especially the one up to Silvan Dam.

If there was a cruise going up Lake Mountain, would anyone be interested?

ahh awesome. coming drag day?

theres a bloke who lives in ur area too by the nickname of [ez] i think ;)

yeah, good possibility i'll be comming drag day...however not in my stivo...i will be cruising up with a mate...

In regards to EZ...yeah i know him....

That wouldn't happen be the EuroCCA, right? I've heard they have really excellent cruises especially the one up to Silvan Dam.

If there was a cruise going up Lake Mountain, would anyone be interested?

yeah it was with EuroCCA club. they have great turn outs, even at 5am in the morning. nice cars tơơ. joy to sêê the euros in action on the mountains.

Yo Negatron...so are we going to have this meet at Deakin Uni regular???

Tell Danz and the other guy...if we could meet there every fortnight???

Maybe we can see the Tram/Van again??? hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

And Danz...love the coilovers dude...no rub rub bruh! :P :P :P

• 2 weeks later...