2003 toyota corolla hatchback ascent grilles

ozeparts.com now seems to have the JDM one with the two horizontal chrome lines running across, I believe Silverbullit and Motoman have similar ones.

I've recently purchased foglights from there, they were delivered on the second working day.

hehe paradox, just noticed you have the same wheels as me!

Just unfortunate they are such total pieces of shiznet that i will be spitting on once i get replacements - i cant even get replacement caps anymore for the two broken ones i have, need to keep them on with some electrical tape HAHA.

As for my contribution to this topic...Toyota dealers sell the geniune sports grill, easy to obtain, but expensive.

Have to agree mintos - those wheels are poo poo poo bad...

I scraped them a while back and thought 'oh no I've scraped my mags...' then logic kicked in and I thought .... *shrug* stock wheels look almost as nice.... :P

anyway back on topic... I paid $170 ish - maybe more / maybe less - I can't remember for my grill as a second hand job - then found them a little cheaper at ozeparts (*shrug* again) :)

There's a bloke on ebay with one of those sports mesh ones, saw it a couple of nights ago. Should stil be on, but do a search coz some of the guys (i think eddy_torrenz) bought the same one and it was decent quality

There's a bloke on ebay with one of those sports mesh ones, saw it a couple of nights ago. Should stil be on, but do a search coz some of the guys (i think eddy_torrenz) bought the same one and it was decent quality

yea i got 1 and its good stuff. got me a set of eyelids from the guy 2. still havent picked it up from frens place yet. :)

heres a pic for ya

smallhateit6fy.jpg

Edited by x_tarcy33

gday guys,

What type of grilles are available for 2003 corolla ascent hatchback?? where can they be found and bought?? What shops and online places sell them??

regards,

lauschie

You can buy one from Cyber Century (Footscray, Box Hill, Springvale) Sportivo style grill...$110 (Unpainted) (This is for the PRE-FACE lifted model by the way)

Go to www.cybercentury.com.au

Thanks for the post, this is something i've been wondering for awhile <_< I'd like to update to the pre-facelift Levin/Sportivo grille with the black mesh & chrome surround, I found this one on ozeparts however it looks like the whole grille is chrome...

If anyone wants to sell a pre-facelift grille then PM me with a price ;)

I've recently purchased foglights from there...

From another thread I found that my car already has the OEM wiring loom fitted, so I was just wondering if you used the OEM plugs or the ones supplied with the kit? Also did you have any trouble fitting the kit?

Has anyone else had experience using aftermarket foglamps on a pre-facelift Ascent or Conquest?

Edited by Conquest

Thanks for the post, this is something i've been wondering for awhile <_< I'd like to update to the pre-facelift Levin/Sportivo grille with the black mesh & chrome surround, I found this one on ozeparts however it looks like the whole grille is chrome...

From another thread I found that my car already has the OEM wiring loom fitted, so I was just wondering if you used the OEM plugs or the ones supplied with the kit? Also did you have any trouble fitting the kit?

Has anyone else had experience using aftermarket foglamps on a pre-facelift Ascent or Conquest?

I've gone into UBER detail on the DIY installation of foggies. do a search on a thread called smashed up, then pm if u need anymore help. I highly recommend getting real deal foggies or at least copies that are the same shape that can use the stock holes. else u can try rollaboi who is the ONLY person i know that has shoved after market ones into his stock holes (do a search in the garage, then run to find the real toyota OEM ones)

Thanks mate, that's the thread I was reading the other day...

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...l=smashed&st=25

I've got the factory loom (I checked behind the plugs) so I guess I can either get Toyota to fit the lights and accessory stalk or fit the lights myself using an independant switch, and yeah the coinholder mounting idea sounds good ;)

EDIT: BTW this is the kit available from ozeparts...

Edited by Conquest

It just so happens that I've done both the Sportivo grille (with VVTi badge added) and the Ozeparts foglights for our Conquest wagon, they both certainly lift the look ...