TRD rims on Aurion with king springs

Aurionali

Hey guys,

So i have a Aurion At-x that is lowered with king springs and has 18" Kappa rims. And looking at getting a set of 19" TRD rims simply because i have seen it done before and i had no words to describe how good it looked :)

Has anyone done this before? would i have any problems with the tyres rubbing?

Cheers!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the Kappa's from. Everywhere I look for new ones they're really expensive :o

i got them off ebay for real cheap ;)

every now and again a cheap set is put on, good luck :D

Hey Harlo,

I bought the car with them already fitted, also with the Presara GPS :) guy I bought the car off works at Toyota lol..cant complain with that.

Well if i can find a set of TrD rims, my kappa set will be up for sale, tyres have recently been replaced also, so keep having a look at the forums. The TRD rims are just a Bi**h to find.

Hey Harlo,

I bought the car with them already fitted, also with the Presara GPS :) guy I bought the car off works at Toyota lol..cant complain with that.

Well if i can find a set of TrD rims, my kappa set will be up for sale, tyres have recently been replaced also, so keep having a look at the forums. The TRD rims are just a Bi**h to find.

If I spot any TRD rims on anywhere (ebay etc) I'll let you know. If not I'll take them for myself, lol jokes :).

Hey Harlo,

If I spot any TRD rims on anywhere (ebay etc) I'll let you know. If not I'll take them for myself, lol jokes :).

Be sure to message me as soon as you find them :D