TRD induction queries

04ZZA

as for leagallity in N.S.W...........Either there are alot of uninformed cops (which there are out there) or i have just come across alot of cases of unlucky guys;my mates included that have been defected for having "PODS" (UN-BOXED) in sydney so in all honesty the cops should sit down and read their rule books once or twice a day!!!!!LOL hahahahahahahaa

pretty much cops around here only book you when they feel like it haha

just the other day i was late for work i was doing 110 in 80 zone

cop with a radar just flashed his lights at me then let me be i didint even put on my brake light to indicate i was slowing down

so yeah ive been let of quite a few times with different incidents

just depends if your lucky enough to get a good bloke having a good day or not thats it really

no no its not like that

im just a typical everyday driver who is into his car

hehe i dont go out and do stupid things haha

ive been there and done that i have now developed a fear to fast cornering and tail gating from past experiences

i know there is no such thing as safe speeding, but i consider myself pretty sensible when it comes to driving my car (hehe DRIVING MY CAR) due to learning from past experiences

OH DO YOU NOW

lol just joking mate hehe

there not that bad but i still feel like a **** because of them

well not really anymore but still, im sure plenty of people know what im trying to say

Hi

I havent posted for a long time, i get all the new topics sent via email and i just read what i want, alot of the new topics have been covered many times over (i know i maybe sounding like a broken record but i think the moderators need to clean the topics up a bit)...

Back to the topic, i have searched everywhere for a topic that i saw on my email. I dont remember who posted it but he/she was asking about the schematics of the CAI. By the time i got a chance to have a look on the forum it was gone and searching for it didnt bring it up....

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

some one please help me!

what do i do to the black pipe that came of the stock box? its still coneected to the motor? i think its the breather pipe.

And what do i do to the pipe that comes off the TRD pipe? it still bit thats meant to have a pipe connected to it

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...pe=post&id=1680

In the pic the red little bit with a whole in it that this guy has has looped a white pipe back into some where. What do i do block it off?

and where the throttle joins to the TRD pipe there was a stock black pipe that came out somewhere (cant see cos its under the engine cover) this pipe connected to the stock air box duct. What do i do with it leave it unclamped?

Edited by CORZZA

i think that little pipe your talking about that sits in front of the throttle body right

you just block it off and tuck it away\

if its the one your talking about

also that picture was high tech man LOL

just joking it actually took me a minute to figure out what angle the photo was taken from LOL

Edited by evl_50a