Seat Covers for my 2013 altitude

Slamma

Hi guys , Can anyone recommend some good seat covers for my cloth seats in my 2013 Altitude. Want something that looks nice. NO moo moo covers please LOL.

Hi Sam,

I just went through this with my KX-R. Ended up getting a set from Seat Cover World (how corny is that?), through my local parts mob. I haven't had time to fit them up properly yet, but throwing them on they seem to fit fine. Only front and middle rows are supplied, but the rears will only be used rarely on mine, so that's no drama. http://www.seatcoverworld.com.au/fabric/custom-fit/toyota/toyota-kluger.html

They're quite close to the original fabric in looks and appearance, much better seat covers of old, and are fully airbag compatable.

Cost was a few coins short of $200. According to the bloke behind the counter, the rears are a swine to fit, nothing wrong with the covers, just a design feature of the Kluger :wacko: . After Christmas, I'll give it a go...

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi Sam,

I just went through this with my KX-R. Ended up getting a set from Seat Cover World (how corny is that?), through my local parts mob. I haven't had time to fit them up properly yet, but throwing them on they seem to fit fine. Only front and middle rows are supplied, but the rears will only be used rarely on mine, so that's no drama. http://www.seatcoverworld.com.au/fabric/custom-fit/toyota/toyota-kluger.html

They're quite close to the original fabric in looks and appearance, much better seat covers of old, and are fully airbag compatable.

Cost was a few coins short of $200. According to the bloke behind the counter, the rears are a swine to fit, nothing wrong with the covers, just a design feature of the Kluger :wacko: . After Christmas, I'll give it a go...

How did you go with the seat covers,are they came with self adhesive straps or ties made in clothes..Please let us know your experience,

Edited by Ratheesh Kumar

Got my 2013 Camry covers done late last year. Tried aftermarket ones from a place in Hawthorn but they didn't fit just right.

Ended up going with the factory covers which fit without issue. Bought em off ebay from a toyota dealer.

Unfortunately factory ones weren't an option on the Klug, Toyota only supply fronts. It's not me that dribbles ice cream etc. on the seats (not that I'm admitting, anyways!), so rears were a necessity.

Fitting them is about on par with other aftermarket covers - lots of reaching under seats and cursing! The fit itself is great, I threw the driver's one on ages ago without bothering to tie it, and it's still in place. The backing of the covers "hangs" onto the factory upholstery quite well.

They use both cloth ties and Velcro (hook and loop) tabs, the latter where ties wouldn't work or would be visible. There are lots of ties - the sit-on bit of the fronts alone has nine! Despite what the man in the store said, back and front are about the same difficulty, not helped by my worn out joints that make reaching under seats from front and back at the same time "challenging".

The extra padding helps the somewhat flat seats a lot, though this less of an issue on the driver's seat, lots more use has softened the cushion nicely (no comments about a Homer Simpson butt grove!)

Help this helps some.