help needed!! plz~!!

my car is scratched today.. dunno how.. the back bumper!!! maybe some1 "scratch" n run.... the whole paint came off... HATE THOSE *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

r there any place u guys went... good price and decent job

but the strange thing is... the paint seems to be REALLY REALLY THIN... i kinda rubbed it.. and more paint came off... the paint seems to be really really crap... like paper... r u cars like that?

any help plx~!!

agreed toyota is very stingy on paint, compared to such makes as subaru etc....

they pile it on untill you have a crash and crack a whole chunck comes off. :lol:

however that is prob the reason why they offer "paint protection" to add that lil extra layer. put at the price they offer -_- prob some1 in a holden was too big to fit in the carpark space behind u and nudge ur ***** a lil :ph34r:

if it makes u feel better my cars got atleast 7 scratches that i can see visibly :o

My mate works at a smash repairs called AC&P SMASH REPAIRS they are in FIVE DOCK near the complex that has Shell, KFC, MACCAS,OfficeWorks they are basically behind JUBILEE FORD DEALER.....

They do insurance work, show cars and they also restore old v8's and american hot rods!!!!! Excellent work shop very professional its not a dingy little panel shop!!!!

the touch up paint...

well... its like.. 2cm x 1 cm excluding some other scratch...

but if theres 1 paint which is exactly the same.. i dont mind putting it on..

i already have one but not exactly the same... do u guys know any place. where u can buy those paint... with more variety.?? my colour coding is 8P4

RUNX..... so its one of the few on para rd, right?

i go past there like.. few times a week.. hrrmmm.. i might go there and chek it out..

my car is kinda... crashed b4.. n my front lip is kinda VERY LOOSE... same with my front and rear bumper... :angry: :( the place where i get serviced... said.. they cant fix it.. coz of the alignment is moved and all..

do u guys think the mechanic is correct???

and also... around how much... to just paint the rear bumper??

i have no idea....

help plx~

the touch up paint...

well... its like..  2cm x 1 cm excluding some other scratch...

but if theres 1 paint which is exactly the same.. i dont mind putting it on..

i already have one but not exactly the same... do u guys know any place. where u can buy those paint... with more variety.?? my colour coding is 8P4

RUNX..... so its one of the few on para rd, right?

i go past there like.. few times  a week.. hrrmmm.. i might go there and chek it out..

my car is kinda... crashed b4.. n my front lip is kinda VERY LOOSE... same with my front and rear bumper...  :angry:  :(  the place where i get serviced... said.. they cant fix it.. coz of the alignment is moved and all..

do u guys think the mechanic is correct???

and also... around how much... to just paint the rear bumper??

i have no idea....

help plx~

get some L trent lessons :P

Hi Mate

you can get the paints at VG Auto Paints in Giraween Western Sydney

I got my touch up paint from there as well INK BLACK!

if ur gonna get a respray.. see how much for the full car .. then u can get it done in a unique colour liek the photo in your avatar... mmm and get a few coats of clear for deep look

Hi Mate

you can get the paints at VG Auto Paints in Giraween Western Sydney

I got my touch up paint from there as well INK BLACK!

if ur gonna get a respray.. see how much for the full car .. then u can get it done in a unique colour liek the photo in your avatar... mmm and get a few coats of clear for deep look

DRF122R...so they have others as well... but... like BLACK is kinda... all the same.... i mean.. its a lot easier to cover it up... isnt it.. but anyway.. i'll go n have a look when i got time.. thx mate

ROMP.... full car!? thats too much for me ($$$)... im hoping respraying just the back... hope it wont cost much.. something like.... $50-150.. just fo' the back..... is that too cheap :blink:

sigh.. just saved enough money to buy myself a grille and weild shield.. now.. i have to spend on this... :angry: !!!!

Edited by XploShun

try these guys, i'm thinking of going with them for some touch up work too.

http://www.touchupguys.com.au

wow nice!!! damn close to my place..

free quote~!! :D

sweet

yer i didnt know how extensive the paint will have to be.. coz it might cost u $200 to paint the rear bumper

or $800-1000 for full car moderate job

u can pay heaps more than that for diff paints and more layers etc