Motorama 4x4xmore

Let us know how you go there, and if they are all right to deal with.

I'm giving Lexus one last try for my 30K service tomorrow..

Not too bad this time. Cost was only $150.00 and they have marked my dipstick for an Oil Consumption Test, plus I got my choccies. :P

No issues yet....

I can tell you first hand that the service crew at 4 X 4 are the worst crew I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

I bought my sportivo from them and had issue's from day one. It took nearly 12 months of beging to get them to try & fix the issue's. I even had to go to the princple owner to try and get stuff fixed to no avail.

I would never by another car from them or take my car for a service there.

I am currently takening my car to Kedron and get much better service from them.

Good luck on trying to get your issue's fixed. I have spoken to Toyota on serveral ocassions with no luck.

My car is 2 years old with only 35 k on the clock.

Sci-Fleet - Pft

Agreed ... if Sci-Fleet is better than 4x4xMore, then we're all doomed! :o

OK, maybe "doomed" was a slight exaggeration, but you know what I mean! :D

Sci-Fleet - Pft

Agreed ... if Sci-Fleet is better than 4x4xMore, then we're all doomed! :o

OK, maybe "doomed" was a slight exaggeration, but you know what I mean! :D

Well, unfortunatley, Sci-Fleet are the ones who repeatedly tell me things that are wrong, do stoopid things, and fail in their customer service charter in the parts department.

(Although I do get a 10% discount because I bought my car from them)

BTW - This was my 2000th Post..... :P :P :P

I recently had my inner and outer CV boots replaced by motorama and I must say they were trying their best to keep me happy, but unfortunatley they managed to loose $150 worth of Redline Racing oils from my car.......

They did notice that the transmission oil was a different colour (yellow/green) but decided to replace it with toyota genuine anyway and THEN tell me what they did :(

But rememebr that TOCAU members get 10% of all parts and serviceing with Motorama....just Speak to 'AL' their 2ic in the service dep.

Cheers

Sads

Hey guys got mycar back today, they drained the oil from the gearbox and put oil with less viscosity (sp?). Lubed up the right bits, so now the problem is gone. But it has me wondering for how long? Until the lubricant, for lack of a better term, drys up and then start the stif sticky changes.

Also the guy i dealt with said that Toyota does realise there is a problem, but they have to get like 10 000 complaints before they consider re-fielding (i think he called it) the Sportivo.