1ZZ Short Shifter

Otaku

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say heavier knob, how heavy are we talking about(approx in grams?) what about a nice momo knob? are they fat enough? Else i have this HEAVY chrome one (so heavy u can club ppl with it) from ralliart u can try, its a universal and even fits autos (no overdrive button) if u want to paly with it i can lend it to u.

No Chrome! :lol:

Needs to be 300g +, standard one does already have a bit of weight in it ( I can't remember how much, a while since I weighed it ), so it has to be heavier but not too much so.

I can't remember who but someone here was using the Razo RA25A which is 340g and noted a positive improvement in shifts.

But then again over $100 just for a gear knob has made me reluctant to go down this path, better things to spend it on ;)

awe, come on, just try it out! the damned thing is about 500 gms... u'll shift so smooth, u'll love chrome! and u get to play with it for free!

Edited by negatron

awe, come on, just try it out! the damned thing is about 500 gms... u'll shift so smooth, u'll love chrome! and u get to play with it for free!

So let me get this straight, you are asking Carlo to come and play with your gear knob for free? :lol::lol::lol:

So let me get this straight, you are asking Carlo to come and play with your gear knob for free? :lol::lol::lol:

Too much coffee has made E-gene dirty! :ph34r: