TRD BADGES & STICKERS!!!Wat the???

We all love our TOYOTA'S dont we ALL!!!??? :D :lol: :D But the funny thing is while driving around the Sydney Area i have noticed that there has been a big increase of people driving other Brands of cars that LOVE our performance/Racing arm of TOYOTA as well!!!LOL :lol: :P !!!!

I have seen some funny ones like a 180SX with a TRD stick-on petrol lid cover and badges, a new ES lancer with TRD badges on the front gaurds, a honda civic with a big TOMS sticker on the rear bar.........and the list goes on :lol::lol: :P Has'nt their friends or a kind stranger let them in on wat TRD really means???? :blink: ^_^ ^_^ :lol:

So if you come across some good ones guys post up some pics but please wipe out the number plates!!!As we probably dun wanna embrass or give anyone the poos now do we!!!???HAHAHAHAhahaahaa :lol:

gday guys,

seen a honda accord down here in the melbourne suburb of glen waverley with a trd grille and boot lid badge on it. to make things worse the grille badge even says TRD underneath Toyota Racing Development is written.

regards,

lauschie

Check out this wanna be in my work parking lot. They all wanna copy my style!

(1) Clean your car man!

(2) Sure u got a badge but it ain't a REAL toyota

post-1027-1134098573_thumb.jpg

Edited by negatron

sif you would have a bit of red paint behind a badge kev... good try tho mate ;)

Nah, the badges come from toyota new that way (thanks otaku) I think he was so excited he just placed it on the car without peeling the backing off first

Funny one KEv now dont get fired buddy maybe if you put ur bosses porche badges on ur car he will drive the ascent home and hey presto you get the porche!!!LOL :lol:

Edited by "RuNx"