Melbounre Owners

I am silly enough to forgot to ask for my std hub strut bolt when I installed my Camber bolt.

Now. I need someone in Melbourne who is kind enough to lend me theirs sometimes next week when my new lower spring comes (Please Pippy, pleaseeeee). I don't exactly knows how to adjust the camber before I can bring it to allignment, so I figured I better put in the standard bolt, bring it to allignment to fit the camber bolt there instead.

I don't know who got camber bolt in Melbourne, but if there is, please lend me your standard one.

The coilover is already adjusted at its lowest. BUt the spring is too high to reach my desired lowering height. New shorter spring will come in, and thanks to two way height adjust, i can lower it even further without sacrificing the strut travel. Infact it can be tuned so it will never bottom out.

The coilover is already adjusted at its lowest. BUt the spring is too high to reach my desired lowering height. New shorter spring will come in, and thanks to two way height adjust, i can lower it even further without sacrificing the strut travel. Infact it can be tuned so it will never bottom out.

sounds expensive

how much lower from stock will it take u?

sounds expensive

how much lower from stock will it take u?

HMm.. i'm getting my car serviced in a couple of days. if u send me a pic or somethin maybe i can get one for u

Up to 4 inch lower than standard. From the centre hub to the guard should be 30cm.

I don't wanna pay for the bolt from Toyota, I just need it for one day when I changed my spring. So again, if anyone have it please lend me the bolt.

Thanks.

Edited by Danz

Yeah I guess I will have to give it a shot that way. Any hints on how to at least set it good enough to drive it down to allignment shop>? I know there is a leverage on the washer, is that how the camber is set? If so, I thought maybe i should mark where it faces to at the moment for reference when I install my spring.