has anyone turboed the izzfe engine

Australian MR2 (Current) is the MR-S.

As far as I know though we only got the option of having an auto or the 6 speed sequential gearbox.

Reason I asked about registration earlier - is if this car is an import - how'd you register it ?

Since these are sold locally I didn't think you could import them except for race / rally use?

(If there's a loophole I'd love to hear about it in a PM)....

Surely you could use a better ECU than Microrubbish.... I mean microtech???

Go tech maybe? but thats a whole new replacement! replaces the stock ecu completely!

Australian MR2 (Current) is the MR-S.

As far as I know though we only got the option of having an auto or the 6 speed sequential gearbox.

Reason I asked about registration earlier - is if this car is an import - how'd you register it ?

Since these are sold locally I didn't think you could import them except for race / rally use?

(If there's a loophole I'd love to hear about it in a PM)....

PM any loopholes to me, too!

Maybe a 2ZZ wagon is not a dream after all ... ;)

mainfold is made from steam pipe 3mm thick, so its very stong

car run are power fc, i was going to get the microtec but i had to w8 3 weeks so i said stuff w8n and got the power fc

well yeah thats the car, thanks for postn the link...rollamods

and mintos wat the hell you going on about, u surely done no anything about the izzfe.

intercooler got installed yesterday dynoing the car today so hopefully well have are figure this afernoon

cheers

Well firstly, i am able to string together a sentence properly, so i already have a leg up on you and secondly, i have done plenty of research on the 1zz and have a slight idea of what i am talking about.

Apologies about flaming your manifold, it looks alot like steel to me, but steampipe is what you are after, however did you mean to say it is 3mm thick? Because that is huge manifold piping if only 3mm.

Your dyno output isnt bad either. You could up the boost to probably about 8psi reliably as well, probably be needing water injection to reduce detonation chances though. Ideally i would just get the internals rebuilt so you have a better compression ratio to run with. Get some bigger injectors, up the boost and the rev limiter and you are away! (5k+ down the track...)

And also i was reading off the "spyderchat" site when judging the ECU so i didnt really note the Power FC, my bad. And also why may i ask all you guys bag the microtech as a 1zz ECU? What is wrong with them? I was thinking about getting one because i can get one quite cheap, otherwise, will probably go PFC.

Edited by Mintos

wats bigger injectors for i got 410cc and i can run 12 psi safely with are good cooling system,

and yeah i meant 3mm thick and you must be nutz to think it was 30mm

standard is 80kw atw,

and by the way microtech havent got are computer for the 1zzfe, so if u get one 1 it will be no use, how much $$$ is the microtec set u back

trust me i no alot about the 1zzfe as i spend most off my spare time on spyderchat.

and for all u dreamers i will have are 2zzge mrs for sale in 2months time as its still getting built ,

as for importing one, dont bother. i got my mrs thru are mate who personal imported it, and i bought it off him bac in 02 and got the other from adelaide

Edited by ralyrt