05 Corolla Sportivo Stock

ok if the super runx makes its way to aus ..... high consideration upon test driving one will be taking to trading the stivo in for one ..... but i also do hope ur right lucio about coping it cuz that will hopefully bring the price down like the older sportivo where it started at low $40's from memory and i think u could end up getting one for like low $30's drive away due to the hammering it coped ......

mate if others wanna under estimate the car .... well thats their mistake ;) :P :D ;) :P :D

You'd better hurry up with reno's as there aren't many left. Been looking solidly for a week and they are going.

Got one of the last I could find today for $4k off list price ($28k on road) although did option it up with a few things. Some dealers will bargain others won't. One Toyota dealer wouldn't budge from $26.5k for a demonstrator with 6k on clock and wouldn't discount their newbie from list price.

I can't wait until pick it up next weekend. They'd only offer a $200 trade in for my '85 Mazda 323 (like TX3) so will have some fun breaking it and flogging to wreakers.

Regarding other hot hatches, would love a GTI but not enough cash and the Clip Cup isn't practical with only 2 doors. The 323 MPS should be a crackerjack but how much will they want and I'd come back to a GTI.

Cheers

phil

Well I know I managed to get the last one in WA.

But I bought it mainly because it was NOT turbo charged, had 4 doors, leather, celica engine & gearbox and looks great. (Oh and is SO cheap !!) Closest thing I can see to it would be the Pug 307 Sport ($40k+) with a 2.0ltr engine.

I would rather have my engine redline at 9000rpm than a huffer put on it !

Insurance is also really really cheap on the car as well ! (Could also be because it is a 'rolla)

I have to say I am a Subaru fan through and through but there cars are so damn expensive to buy, own and run !

Regards

Russell

PS - The compressor looks good !

oh my..... oh my..... oh my.....

:blink: Todays Melbourne Herald Sun (Friday January 20th, 2006).

:o Has anyone seen what's on the front cover of CarsGuide.

:D A picture of the Toyota Corolla Sportivo Compressor.

:o Talk about hints.

Called my dealer where I bought my previous two stivo's, looks like my deposit will not be returned to me. He mentioned to go to the Melbourne Motor Show. Maybe he talking 5*h*1t, but who knows, we shall wait and see. Possible release date, March/April 2006 for 100 in two versions, Cost approximately the same as the Ford Focus XR5, from $37k+orc; but hmmmmmmmmmm available both 3 door and 5 door versions. B)

Please do not shoot the messenger.....

If we simply get the compressor and not the 4x4 beast as previously indicated im gona keep my money in my pocket ..... reasoning: my current N/A setup will take the compressor to the cleaners......

For anyone that wants to know.

My father who works for Toyota Australia has just taken delivery of his new Corolla Sportivo that has come out of the last batch of Corolla Sportivo's to land in the country. The total number that came into the country in this shipment was 300. This quantitiy will be distributed around the country with most going to Sydney & Melbourne. I would say that most of these are available as he as only recived his in last few weeks.

He has also told me that it is highly unlikey that we will get the compressor version in this Country as there were only 250 distrubuted worldwide & to his knowledge no more will be made.

My father who works for Toyota Australia has just taken delivery of his new Corolla Sportivo that has come out of the last batch of Corolla Sportivo's to land in the country. The total number that came into the country in this shipment was 300. This quantitiy will be distributed around the country with most going to Sydney & Melbourne. I would say that most of these are available as he as only recived his in last few weeks.

He has also told me that it is highly unlikey that we will get the compressor version in this Country as there were only 250 distrubuted worldwide & to his knowledge no more will be made.

Sweet last batch 300 new stock arriving, that should be another 2-3 months before its all gone giving me extra time to get a new one. But i hope it aint an excuse for the dealer not to let me bargain for $27k drive away!!

those 250 units were sold only the in the UK

I'm mean't to say the U.K. only, my bad. But what I said about the 300 units of normal Sportivo's is true. Corolla's in general are selling very well at the moment but I'm sure that there would still be some Sportivo's left & I'm sure Dealers would not want to hang onto them as they are plated 05 not 06. One funny thing about it is that everyone of them had there gear knob stolen while they were on the wharf. What kind of stupid person steals a gear knob that probably only fits on a handful of cars anyway. Goodluck trying to sell them.

I'm mean't to say the U.K. only, my bad. But what I said about the 300 units of normal Sportivo's is true. Corolla's in general are selling very well at the moment but I'm sure that there would still be some Sportivo's left & I'm sure Dealers would not want to hang onto them as they are plated 05 not 06. One funny thing about it is that everyone of them had there gear knob stolen while they were on the wharf. What kind of stupid person steals a gear knob that probably only fits on a handful of cars anyway. Goodluck trying to sell them.

250 Compressor Units to the U.K. and.....

:D Compressor also sold in Germany. http://de.toyota.ch/about/news/about_news_...ssor_050114.asp

:D and in the Neatherlands. http://www.toyota.nl/nieuws/nieuws_09.asp ; http://www.toyota.nl/showroom/corolla/comp...essor/index.asp

..............and other parts of Europe.

I appreciate the information

Either way we will never see it here & that's the point I was trying to make as some people thnk that we will.