2006 MELBOURNE CRUISE

Hi guys, I was hopeing we could organise a early 2006 drive day.

I am anxious to meet all you people and enjoy a fun day of drving with you all!

Would it be possible to organise a meet in the next couple of weeks, hopefuly

on a Saturday or a Sunday or what ever weekened suits you all.

Kind regards.

man spec_black.. for a moment there i thought u were serious about 2nite :rolleyes:

knowing you and your last minute meets and my last minute stuff too.. i would have gone :lol:

but yea im up for a meet... hows about destination X WOOOHHOOOOO i wanna go :rolleyes:

just kidding. (or was i?)

Edited by Mello

theres a place called tender touches along dynon road.. iv never been there before but i see lotsa taxi's go :rolleyes:

lets post some destinations that wed like to cruise to. and set a date... i think "SOME" people want 3 weeks notice. so the quicker we organise the better. i pressume the usual meet point is same? or shall we change it?

Edited by Mello

theres a place called tender touches along dynon road.. iv never been there before but i see lotsa taxi's go :rolleyes:

Actually being an -ex cabbie, it called Tender Touch, of where I picked up or dopped off cab customers.

Oh Tender Touch, the place where they have lots of nice ....er.... sorry never heard of the place before :blink::lol:

Actually being an -ex cabbie, it called Tender Touch, of where I picked up or dopped off cab customers.

Oh Tender Touch, the place where they have lots of nice ....er.... sorry never heard of the place before :blink::lol:

Egene I would have thought you never... :o :o :o

I was thinking we could all meet somewere central Melbourne so its convenient for all then maybe head out towards the Great Ocean Road or somewere with twists and turns :P

i propose date 5th february 2006

being tet / asian new year is 29th and 22nd is 1 weeks notice, which is so short and seeing people like to have some notice =D

central meet spot is determined by the time and destination we would like to go at, if great ocean road then early mornings and west gate outbound i presume? if evening meets then at vic market? unless you all have a feeling theres going to be cops eyeing us then move it somewhere else (maybe carpark / small field outside tender touch along dynon rd :rolleyes: )

i was thinking go karting seeing as someone mentioned it here in melbourne a few weeks back but seeing as bangn posted track day and all i hesitate to mention. I for 1 cant make track day as my uni semester has already begun (march) -_- so yea... just another point.

thats my 2 cents =D

Edited by Mello

i propose date 5th february 2006

being tet / asian new year is 29th and 22nd is 1 weeks notice, which is so short and seeing people like to have some notice =D

central meet spot is determined by the time and destination we would like to go at, if great ocean road then early mornings and west gate outbound i presume? if evening meets then at vic market? unless you all have a feeling theres going to be cops eyeing us then move it somewhere else (maybe carpark / small field outside tender touch along dynon rd :rolleyes: )

i was thinking go karting seeing as someone mentioned it here in melbourne a few weeks back but seeing as bangn posted track day and all i hesitate to mention. I for 1 cant make track day as my uni semester has already begun (march) -_- so yea... just another point.

thats my 2 cents =D

Sounds good to me! B)

nope this is for everyone not just rollas =D the more the merrier and the more fun it will get.

I have to agree with lucio some people have been wanting to do GOR for a while now but the last one organised was interupted for some reason. So this would be a good time as any to take this trip before people all begin to get serious for the year :lol: ie studies, work etc... it is also a great oportunity for the rollas of our club to be finally recognised as toyotas on toymods =D