What wheels are these? 15x8 et45 4x100?

buddy club p1

I don't think they are. I haven't seen an et45 buddyclub that's 15x8. The wheels in question say Toyota 8FU on them. Perhaps off of an AE112

buddy club p1

I don't think they are. I haven't seen an et45 buddyclub that's 15x8. The wheels in question say Toyota 8FU on them. Perhaps off of an AE112

15x8 isn't a factory-fitted size though. Is the Toyota 8FU stamped/engraved on the wheel or just written on in permanent marker (I can see the AE112 writing but wreckers often just write the model of the car they came off whether they are original or aftermarket)?

Actually, are you sure they're 15x8? A close look at the tyre reveals them to be 195 wide which is a slight stretch for an 8" wheel, not what the pictures show

15x8 isn't a factory-fitted size though. Is the Toyota 8FU stamped/engraved on the wheel or just written on in permanent marker (I can see the AE112 writing but wreckers often just write the model of the car they came off whether they are original or aftermarket)?

Actually, are you sure they're 15x8? A close look at the tyre reveals them to be 195 wide which is a slight stretch for an 8" wheel, not what the pictures show

Yes, positive on the specs in the post title. All info is engraved on wheel other than AE112. It's a toyota wheel. We just need to find out what wheel it is.

Edited by ZB28

buddy club p1

could be some rays ?

Yes, positive on the specs in the post title. All info is engraved on wheel other than AE112. It's a toyota wheel. We just need to find out what wheel it is.
Take some photos of the markings and post them up - 4x100 really narrows down the Toyota models to basically FWD Corollas (up until the ZREs) and the smaller Yaris/Echo/Starlet, and none of them ever ran anything as wide as an 8" wheel.

there toyota factory wheels http://us1.webpublications.com.au/static/images/articles/i549/54932_00mg.jpg but no way are they 8 inch wide, if so those tyres would be stretched over the rim, there more like a 6 inch

Now I remember them, those are the Talon wheels, they were a Toyota Genuine Accessory for the AE112 and ZZE range, but were almost certainly 15x6 (considering the Sportivo wheel is 16x6 I doubt they would have offered a smaller yet wider wheel to go on an Ascent or Conquest :P)

http://www.autoweb.com.au/cms/A_54320/title_Sportivo-Accessories-Rev-Up-Corolla/newsarticle.html